If the article is correct then he must resign . The conflict of interest is huge and the fact that he did not disclose it is astonishing. In corporate governance terms this is beyond the pale. If anyone involved in appointing him knew this they should be forced to resign themselves. Their is no way the SPFL board can claim they are impartial with this situation in place. 

10 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

No doubt just coincidences, conspiracy theory at best

CuOddNn.jpg

I wonder if PZJ could find out how many of them are graduates of the elitist pro-EU political organisation Common Purpose https://www.cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose

Best way to beat this is fight it from within, i said many months ago the best way is to get in positions of power within the smaller clubs and then take the fight through the proper channels. Many votes, however insignificant the position of the vote holder, can go some way to helping us.

16 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@Bluepeter9

Give us your thoughts. 

On what? Shit happens, folk lie, but that falls well sort of the paranoid feelings folk have that every institution in the land is controlled by ‘them’ and only for ‘our’ detriment. 

42 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

On what? Shit happens, folk lie, but that falls well sort of the paranoid feelings folk have that every institution in the land is controlled by ‘them’ and only for ‘our’ detriment. 

So now we've had a director of the SFA and now the SPFL Chairman just in this last week showing complete bias against Rangers but it's all paranoia in your eyes. 

You're beyond help. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So now we've had a director of the SFA and now the SPFL Chairman just in this last week showing complete bias against Rangers but it's all paranoia in your eyes. 

You're beyond help. 

Now, now, Bridges, you're worrying far too much  @Bluepeter9 aka - the illegitimate son (some would say 'bastard') of the great Neville Chamberlain.

Bluepeter9, Neville Jr., has the assurance from his well connected people at the SFA and SPFL that 'shit happens' occasionally and there's fuck all to worry about.

And you'll do well to remember Bluepeter9's daddy's speech from 10 Downing when he returned from his meeting in Germany, assuring us Adolph was a peace loving wee laddie, and that we can all 'Go home and have a nice quiet sleep'

So you see, Bridges, you don't have to do anything about these fenian bastards controlling the SFA and SPFL and everything else - just have a wee hauf, tuck yersel intae bed and wake up the morra mornin' tay yerr biggest fucking nightmare!

22 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@Bluepeter9

Give us your thoughts. 

You won't get anything of note from that source until his has spoken to the Nazi Party to see what the official line is.

EDIt: Just saw his reply of "On what? Shit happens, folk lie, but that falls well sort of the paranoid feelings folk have that every institution in the land is controlled by ‘them’ and only for ‘our’ detriment. "

Good to know that BP9 is still completely on message.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

What influence does the SPFL board have over us?

could it not be full of rancid begging taigs and make us come third in the league or what?

serious question btw

You mean except from controlling the governing body who can force through any punishment or retrospective action to an illegal investigation?

Nah, can't think of a thing.

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're beyond help. 

It’s post like this that make me realise the paranoia in our ranks. 

7 hours ago, terminator said:

Now, now, Bridges, you're worrying far too much  @Bluepeter9 aka - the illegitimate son (some would say 'bastard') of the great Neville Chamberlain.

Bluepeter9, Neville Jr., has the assurance from his well connected people at the SFA and SPFL that 'shit happens' occasionally and there's fuck all to worry about.

And you'll do well to remember Bluepeter9's daddy's speech from 10 Downing when he returned from his meeting in Germany, assuring us Adolph was a peace loving wee laddie, and that we can all 'Go home and have a nice quiet sleep'

So you see, Bridges, you don't have to do anything about these fenian bastards controlling the SFA and SPFL and everything else - just have a wee hauf, tuck yersel intae bed and wake up the morra mornin' tay yerr biggest fucking nightmare!

Ok so what should ‘we’ do - I’ve had this pitch fork ready for the call to arms for a while now  - let me know when we march? 

On 27/05/2018 at 13:18, Bakbear said:

It’s all just innocent incompetence.

The authorities are bad but they are equally bad for all teams.

Just listen to fans of all teams complain that they are hard done by, it’s not just Us 

blah blah blah. 

Rangers hating is the new national sport 

if a team out with the tarriers  gets fucked over the fans of that team don't care so long as we get fucked at the same time 

On 2018/05/27 at 13:39, Pedrosrightfoot said:

We actually have no hope in hell. This is why in another topic I said fighting the scumbags will get us nowhere. They have someone in all the major roles in scottish football and the media. How did it get this fucking bad is beyond me. Level playing field for all my ass

It is fucking easy to answer - if Presbyterians can vote for the snp and the labour party and this lousy gcc, then we are able to obliviously allow these foreigners, snakes into every single nook and cranny. 

It's our fault - the indigenous Scots are fucking blindly fucking ignorant and stupid. You'd never, ever see a Northern Irish Protestant vote for anything other than pro-protestant institution. 

5 hours ago, Malvern said:

You mean except from controlling the governing body who can force through any punishment or retrospective action to an illegal investigation?

Nah, can't think of a thing.

The SFA doesn’t need the SPFL’s approval 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ok so what should ‘we’ do - I’ve had this pitch fork ready for the call to arms for a while now  - let me know when we march? 

Since you've had your pitch fork ready for the call to arms for a while now because we have been repeatedly fucked over, then why the fuck are you repeatedly calling fellow Bears 'paranoid' for having their pitch forks ready for the call to arms?

1 hour ago, terminator said:

Since you've had your pitch fork ready for the call to arms for a while now because we have been repeatedly fucked over, then why the fuck are you repeatedly calling fellow Bears 'paranoid' for having their pitch forks ready for the call to arms?

I keep awaiting positive action instead of bleating - it’s not happened yet tho’