Stuff like this needs highlighted outside of this inward looking corrupt shithole.

Steven Gerrard will no doubt be sat in front of a huge amount of, not only the British, but the worlds media within the next few days and weeks.

The club should find a way of getting this subject brought up at one of those pressers. Even if it is asked by someone from a Belfast paper or Rangers TV.

SG doesn't have to be the one who answers if there is a club official or a director present.

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

The guys a fucking clown who only appears once and again to disagree with popular opinion 

not sure I’ve ever saw him contribute to a match thread he’s genuinely best ignored

It's madness mate

We all disagree on certain stuff but that idiot seems to thrive on things going against us so he can rub it in.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How would it help us in proving a cartel of scum minded / Rangers hating folk conniving their way into prominent positions of power and conflicts of interest in Scottish Football?

Where the game including referees could be proven to be sided against us?

You know nothing about football nor join the dots evidently.

Referees proven to be sided against us - no fucking wonder I say some are paranoid! 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Dave king discussing transparency? Now one wonders when he knew - it’s kinda all useful to him now - I’m all for a wee fight, and perhaps Dave has picked his battle well - then again perhaps King has some shit coming his way for not doing the takeover panels bidding? 

Anyway how does any of this help 55? 

There won't be a 55 if things stay the same, that's how

Well DK must have his facts correct. Hopefully. Nothing about the latest statement on the sports section of bbc Scotland news. Instead there was a 5 min report on kayak slaloming( hope that’s spelled correct) with the final picture a 10 sec view of the slalom poles which were green and white stripes. I may be becoming paranoid but that was utterly pathetic.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Referees proven to be sided against us - no fucking wonder I say some are paranoid! 

What planet are you on . If you don't agree with the majority of the bears . You know..... The supporters of the club you claim to love .

Then why  not be a little different . And butt out of any future discussion, that seems overly paranoid to you . Let it go .

All you do is cause the hate directed at yourself, by noising all the good bears up with your nonsense .

It's on a daily basis and surely it must get boring for you . Are you that thick skinned

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Which club had the same number of players with rescinded red cards, players injured without the aggressor punished, and had players booked for being seriously fouled nay assaulted by being throttled or punched (Morelos/Tav v hivs)?

Name just one team which comes close.

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

I’m holding fire on backing King, fully, on it until I know what Robertson knew, when he knew it and what he then disclosed to the Rangers board. There’s pretty much 3 scenarios for me: 

If Robertson knew in January and said fuck all to anyone at Ibrox then that’s a complete fucking shambles. 

If Robertson knew, passed it on and King decided to sit on it until it was ‘useful’ then I don’t think it does us any good to wait four months to raise it and arguably wasted a good chance to have a REAL shot at the SPFL. 

If Robertson didn’t know (despite the SPFL’s claim the board were informed) then it gives us further ammo to go at them and get folk removed.

cant believe King would issue these statements at this time unless its the 3rd option. If one of the other options are the actual events, then he leaves himself with nowhere to go.

42 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Which club had the same number of players with rescinded red cards, players injured without the aggressor punished, and had players booked for being seriously fouled nay assaulted by being throttled or punched (Morelos/Tav v hivs)?

Name just one team which comes close.

I will probably be accused of para here mate

For me it's a well thought out strategy

We get loads of players sent off ,ultimately costing us games and points

The damage is already done.   Then it looks like the taig bastard compliance officer is being fair , when he rescinds the clear miscarriage of justice at that given  match