13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Does anyone know the names of the present board and the exact rules and mechanisms for the voting structure .?

Seen both some time ago . Sure it was possibly the Vanguard bears with some previous research

I've asked an SPFL board member to confirm what was disclosed but haven't had a response.

The SPFL Board includes three Ladbrokes Premiership representatives, two from the Ladbrokes Championship and one covering Ladbrokes League 1 and Ladbrokes League 2.

Elected to serve on the 2017/18 SPFL Board – alongside SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster, new SPFL Chairman Murdoch MacLennan (as of August 1) and independent non-executive director Karyn McCluskey – were:

Ladbrokes Premiership representatives: Ann Budge (Heart of Midlothian), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical) and Stewart Robertson (Rangers)

Ladbrokes Championship representatives: Martin Ritchie (Falkirk) and Warren Hawke (Morton)

Ladbrokes League 1 and League 2 representative: Iain Dougan (Stranraer)

Read more at https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/spfl-clubs-elect-board-for-1718/#ddo5KDjGTP1mPfKt.99

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

What planet are you on . If you don't agree with the majority of the bears . You know..... The supporters of the club you claim to love .

Then why  not be a little different . And butt out of any future discussion, that seems overly paranoid to you . Let it go .

All you do is cause the hate directed at yourself, by noising all the good bears up with your nonsense .

It's on a daily basis and surely it must get boring for you . Are you that thick skinned

So just conform or I’m no in your gang! :lol: 

Must be terrible to have opinions where unless they conform to the majority you must stay quiet! Or sheep as you should be named. 

4 hours ago, Goosetav said:

You're not a Rangers supporter. Don't care of you hit out with the 'season ticket holder for 30 years' pish you normally do, you're never one of us

I may not be one of you but at least I am a Rangers supporter! And there is fuck all you can do about it! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I may not be one of you but at least I am a Rangers supporter! And there is fuck all you can do about it! 

Nah, you're not, you take joy in us losing so you can rub it in. Never a Rangers supporter.

3 hours ago, Widget said:

Im kinda new on here and getting on a bit in years but youre a fuken tit.

Be careful on here - bad spelling will get you ridiculed and you sound like you want to be one of the gang! 

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Shows your level - guy accuses me of raping my wife and you find it funny! Pathetic 

Gutter level 

I don't agree with anything you have to say but that's well below the belt .

What is happening to this place 

16 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I was joking about u have a wife but didn’t think someone would accuse a man of raping their wife, right enough u wouldn’t know what a joke is on here at times. 

I know you are good un mate 

I personally hate trading insults regards family .Even if it's in gest 

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

The content of the post that made him go loopy is irrelevant, the point is he had an absolute meltdown and it was amusing.

I would go loopy if someone suggested stuff like that to me 

Listen I'm probably sure you don't give a fuck what I think 

But what is it with you man 

You are obviously a good bear. You put more smiles on bears faces than most reading the good stuff you do regards the meeting and greeting 

It just always seems your having to go on the attack with someone with personal stuff 

I'm probably wasting my breath here but can you know just calm it bit