Should we already be worried if this is true.

backup

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Form player in the league post Christmas and up until the 3-2 celtic game.

Absolutely shite in every game he played after this though. 

Has the raw attributes to play in England's premier league but he needs to get the finger out. Not as if he's still 22/23. 

He's only been 24 for 4 months...

We should probably keep him, if he has a strong 6 months under Gerrard - he'd be a £5million player that a championship team would take a punt on.

1 hour ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Agree with this 100%

agree as well, however did half of windass's goals not come against fraserburgh, ayr united and hamilton??  i know goals count but pretty grim reading if true in my eyes and coupled with his vanishing act i think we could be in real trouble next season if hes the type we are looking to build a team around??

25 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

agree as well, however did half of windass's goals not come against fraserburgh, ayr united and hamilton??  i know goals count but pretty grim reading if true in my eyes and coupled with his vanishing act i think we could be in real trouble next season if hes the type we are looking to build a team around??

The only person as far as I’m aware that’s said we should build a team around Josh Windass is his Da. 

Definitely not something SG has said or even hinted at. I doubt we will build the team around him mate.