2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Possibly, but he is also a wimp who would be too scared to kick anycunt.

Never met the guy personally but hear good things on here 

18 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Never met the guy personally but hear good things on here 

You hear wrong mate.

• Like 1

Maybe not this guy but I do want a player of his type, powerful pacy full back that would bully wingers. We definitely need more solid full backs against certain teams. I would also push tav further upfield as a winger 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bears&Reds said:

There was never any chance of him becoming a future captain, the only people who would ever have said that would have been people who would like a local lad being captain (and he was the only local left at the club), no doubt also the same people who nicknamed him the Scouse Cafu lol. He was out of his depth at PL, since that he picked up a really bad injury which kept him out for about 18 months and he has struggled since. I have posted about his negatives, well i'll give you his positives, apparently a great lad in the changing rooms a real joker in the pack, good for team morale etc and on the pitch a very hard tackler, he will never shy away from a tackle. I really just can't see how he would fit in, he has no pace and is poor going forward which i would have thought that is something we would need from our fullbacks etc when we face so many teams who sit deep and invite us on to them.

He was Flani Alves at one point too iirc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Maybe not this guy but I do want a player of his type, powerful pacy full back that would bully wingers. We definitely need more solid full backs against certain teams. I would also push tav further upfield as a winger 

I’d rather we pushed Tav out the door

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I’d rather we pushed Tav out the door

I can see why, he’s  a shite full back. But without the defensive duties he could attack more effectively.

i just know there’s a player in there, heart of a mouse and a weak bastard mind you

5 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I can see why, he’s  a shite full back. But without the defensive duties he could attack more effectively.

i just know there’s a player in there, heart of a mouse and a weak bastard mind you

The last line and a bit is exactly why I’d bin him, we can probably get a decent bit of cash for him and he Has a loser mentality which isnt what we need at the club.

• Like 3

He was Liverpool’s first choice full back a few seasons ago. Received an England cap I’m sure.

hes on 28k a week, with 12 months left on his contract. would never give that for him. 

Not really fussed.
But!!!.... if he likes hitting females he would be up against one the biggest fuckin Jessie's in that tarrier tear..ney.

Decent if I'm honest but no great shakes 

He's an old-fashioned RB, not a modern-day wingback at all. However, we probably need someone like that for the OF games and away games in Europe (think Hodson was brought in to be this, but hes awful).

If wages weren't high and he's over his injury problems, i'd take a punt on him. But christ, can we ask him to change his name?

• Like 1

I'm not arsed about him beating his missus as long as he can beat the player in front of him

On 28/05/2018 at 23:38, Bellshill_Bear said:

He’s defensively sound. He definitely adds quality to the RB position. His behaviour issues and injury problems scare me. 

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

He’s defensively sound. He definitely adds quality to the RB position. His behaviour issues and injury problems scare me. 

Are you a woman?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Are you a woman?

Trans 

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Trans 

Reported.

On 29/05/2018 at 09:07, stevemac said:

hes on 28k a week, with 12 months left on his contract. would never give that for him. 

He can’t surely expect that with how little he’s played, injuries and woman beating. I think financially he is a viable option. Low risk high potential.