So basically he’s not training with us and has found a new club, cheers Bill

• Like 4

A hope to fuck that’s not true and if it is he isn’t offered a contract 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s backtracking now and saying it’s just and opportunity to get his fitness up.

• Like 1

So it's going to be like Craig Gordon trained with us then signed for the green and grey? 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

:lol: and he's 38 and Gerrard hates him. 

• Like 1

Am I the only one who hates having players train with us as favours to them? it might not be a massive deal but the Rangers training ground should be sacrosanct (spelling) ... Rangers players and officials only - keep it inhouse and in confidence.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Am I the only one who hates having players train with us as favours to them? it might not be a massive deal but the Rangers training ground should be sacrosanct (spelling) ... Rangers players and officials only - keep it inhouse and in confidence.

Won’t it be in Spain he’s training with us tho cause there won’t be anyone at Auchenhowie? 

Just now, Siwel said:

Won’t it be in Spain he’s training with us tho cause there won’t be anyone at Auchenhowie? 

Meaning in general

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Meaning in general

Fair enough, I guess it can help build better relationships with agents and players in the game which could stand us in good stead for the future but other than that I don’t see much point.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I'm happy with it if it's a strategic way for us to assess a player we want, that we have a realistic chance of signing. Like Gordon would have been. But not as a favour as you say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm happy with it if it's a strategic way for us to assess a player we want, that we have a realistic chance if signing. Like Gordon would have been. But not as a favour as you say.

Yeah if it's a player we want we defo take a close look at him but not as a favour to another player or club, it's our facilities - not a perk for staff to give out to mates.

Stick on certainty that we will sign this muck.

• Like 1

I think he just posts every possible potential outcome in the hope one finally comes off!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think he just posts every possible potential outcome in the hope one finally comes off!

Probably signing him for the subs bench.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

the only one he ever got right was greg Docherty and that was because gregs da is part owner of that rock sport radio

• Like 1

Hold on did that fat sweaty peado looking cunt no say earlier this morning he’d be training and we’d be having a look at him and 6 hours later it’s a non starter?

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.616b5ec68164716c92aaba01a41b043e.jpeg

• Like 4

Bill's a warmer.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Bill Dung.

:lol: laughed more than was merited. 

• Like 2

Bill is a mong

Sorry to sound ignorant, but who is this fat pissed looking fucking roaster bastard bill young? Is this boss eyed cunt one of us? 

Never heard of Rocksport. Sounds shite.

On 11/06/2018 at 20:24, KWBear said:

Sorry to sound ignorant, but who is this fat pissed looking fucking roaster bastard bill young? Is this boss eyed cunt one of us? 

Never heard of Rocksport. Sounds shite.

Take it ur not a fan m8?😂