El Classico Tickets

Planning a trip to Barcelona around winter time this year and a friend suggested that the next el classico is likely to be November/December time at the nou camp. 

Anyone ever got tickets for this? What's the best way to go about getting tickets? How much will they roughly cost? Etc Etc

Any suggestions will be appreciated 

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

150, 200 for a stadium tour, 400 for a VIP meet and greet with some of the squad

Would the 400 for the VIP meet and greet include the actual ticket for Barca vs Real Madrid game? That seems like an amazing price 

1 minute ago, gkb10127 said:

Would the 400 for the VIP meet and greet include the actual ticket for Barca vs Real Madrid game? That seems like an amazing price 

Yes mate but can't guarantee you'll be close to the seats you requested but would do my best.

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Yes mate but can't guarantee you'll be close to the seats you requested but would do my best.

Wow that would be absolutely incredible. When would I need to be able to let you know by? Also when you say meet and greet with some of the squad....do you mean first team squad....not that I'm complaining either way.

We were thinking of just doing a weekend thing where we arrive on the saturday morning and leave on the Monday morning. Would that schedule need to be changed for the meet and greet/stadium tour?

Just now, gkb10127 said:

Wow that would be absolutely incredible. When would I need to be able to let you know by? Also when you say meet and greet with some of the squad....do you mean first team squad....not that I'm complaining either way.

We were thinking of just doing a weekend thing where we arrive on the saturday morning and leave on the Monday morning. Would that schedule need to be changed for the meet and greet/stadium tour?

If the game's in November I'd need to know by about mid September. No the meet and greet would be before the match.

Yeah mate first team. Womens disability team but the first team.

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

If the game's in November I'd need to know by about mid September. No the meet and greet would be before the match.

Yeah mate first team. Womens disability team but the first team.

The game will probably be in early December if you follow the scheduling for the first el classico in the last 2 seasons.

Sorry for my million qs but just to confirm the meet and greet, el classico ticket and stadium tour would all be included in the 400? That's an incredible price.

I'll hopefully get in touch with you around August/september time then. Cheers mate!!

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate bite his hand off, he’s sorted a few folk out before for the Milan derby and also the Rome derby for me personally, never let any us down and it’s been cracking prices, also got a pint with Ciro Immobile, superb service.

Saw the photos. You and him were in some state.

6 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Yeah. 400 for match tickets, stadium tour and a meet and greet with the womens disability team.

Will need the money in advance, roughly mid July, will let you know when the draw for the Europa League qualifiers is made. 

Perfect mate cheers!!

9 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate bite his hand off, he’s sorted a few folk out before for the Milan derby and also the Rome derby for me personally, never let any us down and it’s been cracking prices, also got a pint with Ciro Immobile, superb service.

Sounds awesome!!