El Classico Tickets

6 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Goosetav has set a few boys on here up with meet and greet tickets before. You're in safe hands.

I'll never forget the day I got tickets for the Charles and the Boys play which was playing at the Wheelbarrow Theatre in the West End, superb night. 

14 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Planning a trip to Barcelona around winter time this year and a friend suggested that the next el classico is likely to be November/December time at the nou camp. 

Anyone ever got tickets for this? What's the best way to go about getting tickets? How much will they roughly cost? Etc Etc

Any suggestions will be appreciated 

I went to the Supercopa game this year, it was easy enough to get tickets to as was not included on the Barca season book so literally thousands available direct through Barca website at face value. Face value varies from about £100 - £250 depending on where you sit.

Similarly, even at the league game a few weeks ago, there were tickets available from Barca directly at face value...but much more limited and only go on sale relatively close to the game (about a week or so before the game). Once the fixtures are announced you can usually register for ticket updates for any game https://www.fcbarcelona.com/tickets/football/football-tickets

To secure in advance, likes of Viagogo will always be selling tickets...will likely pay at least double of face value so min. £200 at a guess.

I was over there a few years with mates and we thought it would be good to take in a game.. Catalan Cup Final vs Espanol sounded ideal but the cheapest tickets we could find were about 120 euro each and you know you'd be sitting in the gods so we skipped it.   It's very odd as their season books are as little as 230 euros in some parts of the ground.