Dave king statement

KWBear

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Interesting phrase that, "flying a kite", not one I see too often.....

Unusual turn of phrase, just saying...

Same with the word backup used the other day, "prevarication". I had to Google it as I have genuinely never heard this word before. Googling "Tom English prevarication" shows it's a word which he uses in his his articles. Bit mental putting 2 and 2 together and making 5 but a bit of a coincidence when combined with the phrase you've just noticed.

Either they're the same person or have the same train of thought. Odd.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

From FF...

You will never guess who conducted the recruitment search which landed McLennan.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/telegraph-media-group-deputy-chairman-murdoch-maclennan-appointed/

Enough to put you in the mood for dancing...

Who are they? 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who are they? 

Lawell's goto recruitment firm in much the same way as Harper MacLeod do all their legal work.

Part owned by a friend of the son of Dr John Reid according to a poster on FF

“But the SPFL say the entire SPFL board knew about it and there's no conflict of interest.”

How many more lies are we going to get from dungcaster. The dereliction of duty that this bastard adheres too all for the benefit of one club is criminal. We need a QC lead investigation into him as well.Maybe D King can get that next after he has got rid of the scums chairman.

Just now, D'Artagnan said:

Lawell's goto recruitment firm in much the same way as Harper MacLeod do all their legal work.

Part owned by a friend of the son of Dr John Reid according to a poster on FF

:wow:..no surely not..this epidemic of Protestant Paranoia is now so widespread it's scary..

The Club need to keep up the pressure, especially when the msm will be "spinning" and dismissing this as yet more "nothing to see here" pish.

34 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Let's see how quickly the SPFL respond this time. 

King has picked his battle and if he can prove the SPFL didn't inform there own board of Desmond ties to the INM they won't have a leg to stand on. 

I hope he keeps this up. 

I don't have the board minutes but there where a number of press releases when the appointment was made which stated Desmond also had someone on the same board

If only there was an investigative journalist with an ounce of integrity, they could do a one hour special on this entire obscene cabal. 

Tom Irish confirms that he’s as switched on as a light bulb in a power cut by resorting to the default King/Rangers = evil without actually considering the facts.

To be fair, Keech was backsliding a little on Clyde tonight suggesting that perhaps King might be on to something.

The entire rancid cesspit that is Scottish football, celtic FC, their directors and the professional services companies they share (Chinese walls my arse) with the governing bodies needs to be ripped wide open by an outsider because there is not one so-called journalist I would trust.

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Those corrupt cunts misled the house so to speak.

King is 100% correct.

This is going to be an interesting season ahead in many ways and I hope we just scud those rat bastards and leave them weeping in their soggy pampers.

Im not knowledable enough BA to know if King is 100% correct as the finer details of corporate governance and COI are way beyond my basic level of understanding.

What I do think however to the layman - this whole thing stinks and the stench is getting stronger with every revelation and denial by the SPFL, aided and assisted by their media lackeys.

4 hours ago, backup said:

If you equate stating simple fact as being unhappy, who am I to disabuse you of that notion.

"Disabuse"

Another unusual word used by Tom English in articles.

Interesting.

3 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Im not knowledable enough BA to know if King is 100% correct as the finer details of corporate governance and COI are way beyond my basic level of understanding.

What I do think however to the layman - this whole thing stinks and the stench is getting stronger with every revelation and denial by the SPF,L aided and assisted by their media lackeys.

Bang average post for you . I like it :lol: as you used the word layman . That's me

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Aye, he has picked his battle. This the one he has decided to fight to the death. It’s basically him or this chairman that’s gonna have to go. 

If it’s King that loses this then we are in a box for years. If he wins it we are back at big boys table. 

yes he has.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Bang average post for you . I like it :lol: as you used the word layman . That's me

Probably most of us bud when it comes to the delicate intricacies - except of course for darksiders, who appear to be resident experts in all things concerning Rangers.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If backup was indeed Tom English

I would want shot for high treason:lol:

Very very coincidental to use the phrase “flying a kite”. Strange choice of phrase and I can only imagine that they are the same person or one read the others comment

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

Probably most of us bud when it comes to the delicate intricacies - except of course for darksiders, who appear to be resident experts in all things concerning Rangers.

And international tax affairs and corporate law. 

9 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I know you pick your moments coming on here

Pretty sure many bears miss your words of wisdom D'art

You pretty much set the standard , the calmest , the most thought provoking and with a  passion to go with it, in amongst us .

You are almost boringly right most of the time, if not all

Archived