Dave king statement

KWBear

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is quiet disturbing that certain chaps still cannot grasp that in the club/company there are two distinct and separate entities, there is The Rangers Football club Ltd. incorporated on 27 May 1899 and still going strong.

There is then the new parent company Rangers International Football Club PLC  incorporated 16th november 2012 due to the liquidation of the original parent RFC 2012 Plc  formerly The Rangers Football Club Plc.

All assets of the former parent The Rangers Football Club Plc which included The Rangers Football club Ltd. incorporated on 27 May 1899, are now owned by the new parent  Rangers International Football Club PLC  incorporated 16th november 2012.

Nothing complicated about it and the history of The Rangers remains unbroken.

Always glad to help.

4 minutes ago, Capital Blu said:

The SPFL has responded again

DeiVIlJX0AEp7vR.jpg:large

So kings statement on the 29th is different from his statement on the 30th. So fuck, throw enough shit and some will stick.

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I know this won't happen but is there anything at all stopping us from just telling them to fuck off and playing in even Englands lowest tier?

I know fuck all about it

Our opportunity to do that was 6 years ago. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Our opportunity to do that was 6 years ago. 

That's exactly what I'm meaning mate, that was the last time it was mentioned and I was hardly an expert in that sort of shite at 14

Would have bitten your hand off for non league football with the opportunity to work our way up, not sure what's stopping us 

3 minutes ago, whatawaster95 said:

That SPFL statement is confusing, O'Brien is the largest shareholder in INM, Dermot Desmond is the 2nd while also being the largest shareholder in celtic. Are they playing with words? I'm not all clued up on this stuff. 

It says minority shareholderin both organisations. This may be true. However O'Brien is majority in one, Desmond the majority in the other. 

They may be factual correct if talking of others outwith Desmond and O'Brien.  They're wrong if talking about them.

Maclennan is not just a ned,  he's chairman, he's influential.

They're at it.

The media is reporting that Desmond is a majority shareholder in inm with O’Brien. 

“MacLennan is the non-executive chairman of Irish-based Independent News & Media Group, with Desmond a major shareholder of the group.” Btsport

What is Doncaster going on about when he says minority? 

The factual basis of the claim has been well laid out, if they’re to thick to understand it, it’s there own fault.

Time to take it to court!

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

The media is reporting that Desmond is a majority shareholder in inm with O’Brien. 

The factual basis of the claim has been well laid out, if they’re to thick to understand it, it’s there own fault.

The way this is going the only place to take it is court, they have screwed us over big time made to sign agreements under duress and they have blackmailed us out of prize money, they are not the governing body see them in court.

Thank fuck they responded, I was ready to throw ma phone in the bath if I had to read anymore “Rangers, The Rangers” pish. Although it’s proof positive that as a support we will never be united long enough to ever take this shower of fucking  crooks to task 

Anyway. The response once again simply attempts to dismiss Kings complaints as puerile nonsense. King must have taken a legal opinion before now so time to challenge this in a court of law or back off

The biggest danger to The Rangers is the narcicistic meglomaniac sitting in the Chairman’s chair, I also see we don’t have any Mark Twain fans only english ones.

Does no one read anything other than kings puff pieces ?

3 minutes ago, backup said:

The biggest danger to The Rangers is the narcicistic meglomaniac sitting in the Chairman’s chair, I also see we don’t have any Mark Twain fans only english ones.

Does no one read anything other than kings puff pieces ?

:lol: 

15 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“MacLennan is the non-executive chairman of Irish-based Independent News & Media Group, with Desmond a major shareholder of the group.” Btsport

What would they be taken to court for? For appointing an chairman to the SPFL of which our MD is on the board who then took up another board position (he has about 5 or 6) which was widely reported in the press in March of which certain shareholders also have shares in another SPL football team. What exactly would be the action that was raised?

Archived