Dave king statement

KWBear

50 minutes ago, gogzy said:

My Grandad called us The Rangers.  

We're off to see The Rangers score.

Obviously not our official name, but still acceptable IMO.

Pretty sure we had to agree to disagree on this one in a past debate :lol:

Tober yersel up ! Yer Granda isnae a liar !

Scan.thumb.jpg.aa5f41449b3367902d484b9cead3474c.jpg

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, gogzy said:

My Grandad called us The Rangers.  

We're off to see The Rangers score.

Obviously not our official name, but still acceptable IMO.

Pretty sure we had to agree to disagree on this one in a past debate :lol:

As I said mate before Idiotup decided he has to be right. 

You want to put THE in front carry on but it’s not our name. 

I say I’m off to see the Rangers game same as I say I’m off to the Pub or I’m going to watch the Liverpool game. 

We should start a Aye Ready or Ready debate that’s always a good one to pass the time. ??

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

As I said mate before Idiotup decided he has to be right. 

You want to put THE in front carry on but it’s not our name. 

I say I’m off to see the Rangers game same as I say I’m off to the Pub or I’m going to watch the Liverpool game. 

We should start a Aye Ready or Ready debate that’s always a good one to pass the time. ??

It's Aye Ready :lol:

45 minutes ago, gogzy said:

YOu mixed up two songs :lol:

The best mixing up of 2 songs I ever heard was in the wee square at Eindhoven it’s always kicked off with us and PSV at ... almost shutting time just a few of us at a wee bar sat outside this cunt steaming himself walks past going ...

He dives the left 

he dives to the rightttt

THE FAMINE IS OVER WHY DONT U GO HOMEEE!!!! 

Proper slurred but it all rolled off his tongue perfect into one - we were all buckled :lol: 

4 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

I take it people have the screenshots odlf these pages, since they are checking up? If not is it possible to get a cache of it?

I dunno what a cache is but no doubt at all there are screenshots of everything.

24 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

This is quite an about turn from Jackson given his initial stance over this.

Tom Engish will be feeling quite isolated now given Spiers also gave us backing in his Times column.

Screenshot(35).thumb.png.04955d462e5c7c3250f50ec374e313fc.png

It's through gritted teeth that he has to admit to it. Part of today's article confirming Dave King has a point. 

"Demand he cease or throw the book at him on a charge of disrepute or whatever else is in your power. Because in terms of perception their lack of action points to a guilty conscience.That’s not to say MacLennan has been nobbled by celtic’s biggest shareholder and his long-term business ally.Nor is it confirmation for the conspiracy theorists convinced celtic have grabbed the game in this country by the short and curlies.It also opens the gates to a toxic swamp of whataboutery – especially given the roles Campbell Ogilvie and Gordon Smith once held within the SFA. The truth of the matter is MacLennan’s CV and background in media would most probably have had him on the shortlist for a role at a company like INM whether he was head of the table at the SPFL or not. But that’s not the point either."

54 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It's through gritted teeth that he has to admit to it. Part of today's article confirming Dave King has a point. 

"Demand he cease or throw the book at him on a charge of disrepute or whatever else is in your power. Because in terms of perception their lack of action points to a guilty conscience.That’s not to say MacLennan has been nobbled by celtic’s biggest shareholder and his long-term business ally.Nor is it confirmation for the conspiracy theorists convinced celtic have grabbed the game in this country by the short and curlies.It also opens the gates to a toxic swamp of whataboutery – especially given the roles Campbell Ogilvie and Gordon Smith once held within the SFA. The truth of the matter is MacLennan’s CV and background in media would most probably have had him on the shortlist for a role at a company like INM whether he was head of the table at the SPFL or not. But that’s not the point either."

Did Ogilvie or Smith have business links with Rangers or a majority shareholder at the time of their employment with the SFA or is this simply a bit of muddying water in a "yous hud your guys in top jobs before an aw" kind of way?  Different situations and I recall the hounding from all and sundry until Smith was driven from his post.

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Did Ogilvie or Smith have business links with Rangers or a majority shareholder at the time of their employment with the SFA or is this simply a bit of muddying water in a "yous hud your guys in top jobs before an aw" kind of way?  Different situations and I recall the hounding from all and sundry until Smith was driven from his post.

i agree. putting names in because they were associated with rangers in the past is a very different situation to controlling shareholder relationships

Archived