Dave king statement

KWBear

55 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Better late than never I suppose, didn't think he had the balls to try it but hats off to him for starting. Hopefully this is the ignition of picking the cunts apart one by one. We have to take this the full way or else it's a pointless exercise.

53 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We need to follow the statements up with action (and we might have started re the Hibs statement and reducing everyone’s allocations) 

Agree with both. I remember them making a statement after the hivs cup final and thinking they were going to take no shit from anyone and defend the Club and fans but it never happened. Actions speak louder than words so let’s hope it’s not just sound bites.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, murzo said:

Agree with both. I remember them making a statement after the hivs cup final and thinking they were going to take no shit from anyone and defend the Club and fans but it never happened. Actions speak louder than words so let’s hope it’s not just sound bites.

Agreed.  To KAI’s point however the slashing of their allocation is the 1st time we’ve actually followed up with action. 

All out attack now, has to be. 

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Off topic slightly but while King has his guns a blazing it would be funny as fuck if he turned them on that cunt collywobble while he's at it

Understand why you’d say that mate but in the grand scheme of things that non-entity can wait (Get the impression he’ll self destruct before to long anyway - fingers crossed)  

All the puppets can wait. He’s going after the puppet masters and he’s exactly right to do so. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Glad this has been mentioned but we should have went after the SPFL a lot lot sooner than this, they are as corrupt as they come when it comes to how they deal with us 

Think King and the club have been biding their time for just the right opportunity backed up by tangible evidence to support what is there plain to see to any neutral eye. This matter is undoubtedly a golden opportunity to expose exactly what goes on in the corridors of power of Scottish football. Can hear the ridicule that will be coming the way of the chairman by way of the MSM and radio already, however this matter is without doubt needing addressed and I believe will be very difficult to make disappear and retain any shred of credibility. I am only sorry that King didn’t use the words ‘sporting integrity’ which I would’ve took some satisfaction in...

Maybe we should start highlighting this during televised matches,  big banners placed so the cameras pick them up and other protest highlighting tarrier corruption in the Scottish game.

There is a part the fans can play in this and with the increased interest this season it’s the perfect opportunity. 

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Think King and the club have been biding their time for just the right opportunity backed up by tangible evidence to support what is there plain to see to any neutral eye. This matter is undoubtedly a golden opportunity to expose exactly what goes on in the corridors of power of Scottish football. Can hear the ridicule that will be coming the way of the chairman by way of the MSM and radio already, however this matter is without doubt needing addressed and I believe will be very difficult to make disappear and retain any shred of credibility. I am only sorry that King didn’t use the words ‘sporting integrity’ which I would’ve took some satisfaction in...

There's been plenty of tangible evidence before. This isn't anything new. It's a bridge too far it seems, which is fine by me. Better late than never.

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Maybe we should start highlighting this during televised matches,  big banners placed so the cameras pick them up and other protest highlighting tarrier corruption in the Scottish game.

There is a part the fans can play in this and with the increased interest this season it’s the perfect opportunity. 

Fair point.  Hope this also brings further unity amongst any factions within our support.  If there is one thing we can all agree on..........

Let’s just wait and see the rat media meltdown, they’ll totally ignore the fucking disgrace of the situation and pile it on big bad paranoid Rangers.

I don’t know which twat mentioned the Rangers propaganda machine, I nearly fucking blew up laughing at that one.  The rat media have been experts at trying to destroy our club and that mad fuck Kim jong un could probably learn something from the rabid, biased, contemptuous scum that parade as journalists. 

Fucking well done Mr King, big thing now is not to let go, go after every cunt  that is slanderous and libellous towards us as they have tried to destroy and tarnish the name of our club over the years to make us look toxic.  As someone mentioned, start with the wife beating, lying, narcissistic attention seeking z lister collymore.  He asked to sued, so come on Rangers, sue the nonentity.

3 minutes ago, markem said:

Understand why you’d say that mate but in the grand scheme of things that non-entity can wait (Get the impression he’ll self destruct before to long anyway - fingers crossed)  

All the puppets can wait. He’s going after the puppet masters and he’s exactly right to do so. 

Aye, Definetley down the pecking order on list of priorities I agree, Still be nice though if he received a solicitors letter stating that if he didn't retract his remarks Rangers would be only to happy to take him up on his offer of suing him, Think you are right though, Don't think it would take much to send him over the edge

Dave King knows exactly what kind of reaction this will bring. Let’s hope he still makes time to raise money for Gerrard and deal with the legal issues once and for all.

for all this is needed we need success more

Haha read Gollums tweet on this and it's absolutely chock a block with foaming at the mouth tarriers going apeshit. Critised King plenty on here but in this instance I say well played Dave. Superb. Keep burning those bridges. 

2 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Just hears the SPFl have said there is no conflict of interest and there will be no investigation. Over to you Mr King.

To be fair they have clearly fully investigated this in that time.  

Peter is this true?

You know it’s true  

What will we say?

Say it’s not true  

Okay then. 

Surely they haven’t already said that?

spfl chairman to himself: is there a conflict of interest

spfl chairman to himself: no

spfl chairman to press : no investigation

cleared that up fast, really efficient this new chairman!

It's about time our chairman stood up to the corrupt Scottish Football authorities. Other clubs who are up the arse of the scum can bury their heads in the sand as much as they like but there's no denying that proper impartial investigations need to take place.

Archived