Dave king statement

KWBear

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've criticised him plenty for not doing what he said he would, and not doing enough. It's only right he gets my praise for now defending us / attacking the spfl.

But it can't be showboating, it has to be ruthless, thought out, and ultimately successful. Serve has been returned, We now need to smash back and win.

And as an aside, I'd have preferred the Rfff hadnt been committed elsewhere when it could have been used for QC costs in fights such as this and hopefully recouped if successful.

Let's go!

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Good to see the club finally making a stand against these corrupt bastards, I just hope it’s not too late. Look at the spfl statement, they’ve been allowed to get away with their corrupt actions for so long they don’t even try to hide it anymore. 

We must follow this up, we should get it into the English media because the Scottish media will just sweep it under the carpet and if nothing done look into what grounds we would have to go down the legal route.

One things for sure, if were ever going to change what’s going on, this must be just the start of the fight back.

I would go as far to say . The Scottish media will try and twist this all around so the finger is pointing at Dave king or our club

celtic’s largest shareholder, Dermont Desmond, is listed as a major shareholder in INM along with Denis O’Brien, who has a minor stake in Rangers’ Glasgow rivals.

"To be definitive, a non-executive position on a PLC does not constitute a business relationship between that individual and a minority shareholder in the company and therefore no investigation is warranted.

One of them must be wrong.

That’s two shareholders in celtic all connected to INM. A quick google of Desmond and O’Brien shows their corrupt conniving bastards. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/business/media-and-marketing/inm-should-be-run-for-denis-o-brien-and-dermot-desmond-1.3463823%3fmode=amp

I think Dave is ready to take all these fuckers on.

Two occasions now in short succession he has very publicly attacked the authorities. He must know there will be a comeback, even if only from the scum loving media.

Then the matter of integrity, which appears doesn't apply to the scum.

He's having an impact, even if only rattling those cunts at the minute.

He's ready for them.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think Dave is ready to take all these fuckers on.

Two occasions now in short succession he has very publicly attacked the authorities. He must know there will be a comeback, even if only from the scum loving media.

Then the matter of integrity, which appears doesn't apply to the scum.

He's having an impact, even if only rattling those cunts at the minute.

He's ready for them.

Dave seems to like a fight. 

As long as King has an end game in place that means it is not just a statement with no follow up, then well done for going on a very long overdue attack in our enemies. 

I just still have little faith in his ability to do these things in the right manner, I hope he proves me wrong. :unsure:  

Pleased to see that the Club is at long last doing something to defend our corner although I do wonder why it was King and not Robertson as this kind of thing is what the MD would do.   Perhaps King is noticing that Robertson does not a lot.

How can MacLennan appointment as a non exeutive chairman to a company part owned by Desmond not been seen as a conflict of interest. Are we really to believe MacLennan will make decisions without bias when he's on Desmond's pay roll. 

If the SPFL chairmen was appointed to a company owned by King. How quickly would scum fc demand his removal. 

King is right to call this out. But I hope he has something more up his sleeve and is ready to follow up. 

59 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope we have some good follow through on all of this. Glad we are finally asking these questions though.

Be good if the media asked the questions they WOULD be asking if Rangers’ plants were being lined up in key positions.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

celtic:  Majority shareholder Desmond, minority shareholder Denis O'Brien.

INM: Majority shareholder Denis O'Brien, 2nd largest shareholder Desmond. Chairman Murdoch Maclennan 

SPFL: Chairman Murdoch Maclennan

Corrupt to the core.

Fingers in many pies, hopefully its the start of all out war with these cunts.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

How can MacLennan appointment as a non exeutive chairman to a company part owned by Desmond not been seen as a conflict of interest. Are we really to believe MacLennan will make decisions without bias when he's on Desmond's pay roll. 

If the SPFL chairmen was appointed to a company owned by King. How quickly would scum fc demand his removal. 

King is right to call this out. But I hope he has something more up his sleeve and is ready to follow up. 

I think the key point the spfl are trying to portray is that Desmond is not the majority shareholder in INM though he is in the scum. Which makes it ok as not the major shareholder ?

So it's actually like saying a company where club 1872 is major shareholder, King is 2nd largest shareholder, it would be ok for the current spfl to be a chairman of ??

Or something like that based on the structure below

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

celtic:  Majority shareholder Desmond, minority shareholder Denis O'Brien.

INM: Majority shareholder Denis O'Brien, 2nd largest shareholder Desmond. Chairman Murdoch Maclennan 

SPFL: Chairman Murdoch Maclennan

Hopefully someone can add the % of shares currently owned in both Scum FC and INM.

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Maybe we should start highlighting this during televised matches,  big banners placed so the cameras pick them up and other protest highlighting tarrier corruption in the Scottish game.

There is a part the fans can play in this and with the increased interest this season it’s the perfect opportunity. 

Spot on mate, make use of the Stevie G effect??

44 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Would someone be kind enough to give me a quick rundown of whats happened the last few days, been up north camping so been out the loop for a few days.

Fuck off Keith 

Archived