Dave king statement

KWBear

5 hours ago, Blueofblood said:

Let’s just wait and see the rat media meltdown, they’ll totally ignore the fucking disgrace of the situation and pile it on big bad paranoid Rangers.

I don’t know which twat mentioned the Rangers propaganda machine, I nearly fucking blew up laughing at that one.  The rat media have been experts at trying to destroy our club and that mad fuck Kim jong un could probably learn something from the rabid, biased, contemptuous scum that parade as journalists. 

Fucking well done Mr King, big thing now is not to let go, go after every cunt  that is slanderous and libellous towards us as they have tried to destroy and tarnish the name of our club over the years to make us look toxic.  As someone mentioned, start with the wife beating, lying, narcissistic attention seeking z lister collymore.  He asked to sued, so come on Rangers, sue the nonentity.

Superb post mate ?

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Would someone be kind enough to give me a quick rundown of whats happened the last few days, been up north camping so been out the loop for a few days.

Elvis died and Madeline McCann has been found shacked up with Scot Brown

But league chiefs insist there’s no case to answer, revealing MacLennan’s new job was rubberstamped by the SPFL board – which includes Ibrox chief Stewart Robertson.

“The members of the SPFL board were each informed of Murdoch’s appointment on January 19th 2018, the same day it was publicly announced in a press release from Independent News & Media PLC.

“That release was also circulated to the entire SPFL board that day.

“The appointment was widely reported in the national media at the time, including in the Sunday Times, Belfast Telegraph and Sunday Independent.

“No director raised this issue subsequently and it was not the subject of any board discussions.

Just now, murzo said:

But league chiefs insist there’s no case to answer, revealing MacLennan’s new job was rubberstamped by the SPFL board – which includes Ibrox chief Stewart Robertson.

“The members of the SPFL board were each informed of Murdoch’s appointment on January 19th 2018, the same day it was publicly announced in a press release from Independent News & Media PLC.

“That release was also circulated to the entire SPFL board that day.

“The appointment was widely reported in the national media at the time, including in the Sunday Times, Belfast Telegraph and Sunday Independent.

“No director raised this issue subsequently and it was not the subject of any board discussions.

I hope Robertson did rubberstamp it ... that cuckhold little prick, that should see him rubberstamped right out the front door of Ibrox. Guys poison.

Well fuck me our chairman has finally found his balls ...I only hope he has a cunning plan to back this up and go all the way with this and get this rhat  infested cabal to fuck.

The bridge building exercise was a disastrous idea but here is the thing...we need the backing of other clubs in Scotland at a time when we have few friends they must be made to realise this league will keep being run to the benefit of one club as long as these conniving rhats are there 

Let's not get too carried away here. 

King has only released a statement, we aren't going to war or any such thing....

Yet. 

If he has a genuine, legal case, I'm no lawyer, then he must pursue this. 

If he doesn't its just flag waving and playing to the gallery. 

I'm hoping it's the former and we put so much pressure on them, they will have to act. 

It would seem a terrible conflict of interest which would be hard to defend and their quick attempt at burying it should be responded to immediately. 

It's not like they take long to attack us for any infringement. 

I'm not falling into line behind king til I see he's not just sabre rattling. 

Keith Jackson in the rebel taking the expected stance of highlighting the fact Rangers knew about this 4 months ago.

Now either the spfl didn't fully disclose the full nature of this appointment or SR was briefed but didn't escalate it sufficiently with his Chair and the fans only now aware and outraged. If it's the first scenario, they're there to be crucified by us. If it's the second the SR should be sacked.

Or SR did raise it sufficiently enough but Rangers did fuck all til it became public knowledge through FTH then reacted. Which is the likeliest and more typical of us.

6 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Well fuck me our chairman has finally found his balls ...I only hope he has a cunning plan to back this up and go all the way with this and get this rhat  infested cabal to fuck.

The bridge building exercise was a disastrous idea but here is the thing...we need the backing of other clubs in Scotland at a time when we have few friends they must be made to realise this league will keep being run to the benefit of one club as long as these conniving rhats are there 

I think there must be clubs like Hearts, Aberdeen  and few others looking in here and thinking they need to change their old attitude .

Look where that has got them . I'm certain DK would have been sounding them out over last few years , maybe canvassing for some support

4 minutes ago, backup said:

They still aren't employees of any entity to which they render their services, major oversight by dave.

The Board of Ethics defines "conflict of interest" as a situation in which personal and/or financial considerations have the potential to influence or compromise professional judgment in clinical service, research, consultation, instruction, administration, or any other professional activity.

Dave King is no fool, an oversight like that surely he wouldn't of made. The spfl with Doncaster have shown they aren't against lying to try to alter facts. It's only his words that have come out with this ned shite.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What does he say about employees? What oversight specifically, I don't see it in the statement?

It isn't in the statement as he,dave that is, is flying a kite for the easily led. He has no case whatsoever however much I or anyone else would like him to have.

As I said yesterday, if dave believes he has a case after the spfl dismissal of his statement he will be instigating court proceedings asap as there is remedy in law, somehow I don't see that happening.

59 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Keith Jackson in the rebel taking the expected stance of highlighting the fact Rangers knew about this 4 months ago.

Now either the spfl didn't fully disclose the full nature of this appointment or SR was briefed but didn't escalate it sufficiently with his Chair and the fans only now aware and outraged. If it's the first scenario, they're there to be crucified by us. If it's the second the SR should be sacked.

Or SR did raise it sufficiently enough but Rangers did fuck all til it became public knowledge through FTH then reacted. Which is the likeliest and more typical of us.

Almost as long as he knew Whyte was not paying PAYE...

4 minutes ago, backup said:

It isn't in the statement as he,dave that is, is flying a kite for the easily led. He has no case whatsoever however much I or anyone else would like him to have.

As I said yesterday, if dave believes he has a case after the spfl dismissal of his statement he will be instigating court proceedings asap as there is remedy in law, somehow I don't see that happening.

There is an argument for very publicly stirring the hornets nest before going down the costly legal route I'd have thought...

Archived