Pena in rehab

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Any company or football club has to support someone who has admitted addiction. They get one chance though, once out of rehab, if they slip it is cheery bye. It would be crass and immoral, sacking right away is not not the correct way. 

There are some right intolerant cunts on here mind you. 

He's hardly fucking Gazza though is he

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

He's hardly fucking Gazza though is he

Clean and sober he could well be the Mexican Gazza..:grouphug:I understand the negative comments and the anger towards him. I really do.

We have a duty of care that will no longer be legally binding if he comes out of rehab and fucks up again. In hindsight he should never have been bought but who knows what sort of player we could end up with.

I'm not condoning him but I empathise with his illness. Surely getting him fit and healthy with the prospect of even selling him on is better than losing a fortune or long drawn out court cases. 

Rangers need to do the right thing and mibee even get him a Sober companion to help him when he gets out of rehab.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Clean and sober he could well be the Mexican Gazza..:grouphug:I understand the negative comments and the anger towards him. I really do.

We have a duty of care that will no longer be legally binding if he comes out of rehab and fucks up again. In hindsight he should never have been bought but who knows what sort of player we could end up with.

I'm not condoning him but I empathise with his illness. Surely getting him fit and healthy with the prospect of even selling him on is better than losing a fortune or long drawn out court cases. 

Rangers need to do the right thing and mibee even get him a Sober companion to help him when he gets out of rehab.

Send the club your number mate. Look forward to seeing the holiday snaps of you and big Carlos.

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Yes? 

Just highlighting the shite hypocritical moralising that this kind of thing brings out in some folk. 

We owe this guy fuck all. He's sponged millions off us already. He owes us. 

22 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Just highlighting the shite hypocritical moralising that this kind of thing brings out in some folk. 

We owe this guy fuck all. He's sponged millions off us already. He owes us. 

Legal obligation has nothing to do with it? The guy has a drink problem regardless of how much he earns

33 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Legal obligation has nothing to do with it? The guy has a drink problem regardless of how much he earns

Right and so if he's got a drink problem thats really bad he deserves more than one chance? 

On 30/05/2018 at 02:24, KingKirk said:

FFS mate:megaanguish:

I agree, fuck him. He's cost the club a fortune for what? Total waste of space and I wish the club could sure Pedro for signing him when he clearly knew the fat alky had these problems before he arrived. He had a golden opportunity that he's thrown away time and time again. Zero sympathy .

On 31/05/2018 at 15:18, Mesmer said:

I agree, fuck him. He's cost the club a fortune for what? Total waste of space and I wish the club could sure Pedro for signing him when he clearly knew the fat alky had these problems before he arrived. He had a golden opportunity that he's thrown away time and time again. Zero sympathy .

Pedro clearly believed in him considering he signed him again

There is the rumour here that Necaxa (mexican club) are willing to give him a chance to stay playing in the first division if he sort his drinking problems out. Maybe that's why he and his agent are looking a settlement with Rangers.

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

So Pedro knew he had problems and still signed the cunt twice!

I think Pedro taking him was he felt he was morally obliged to. Probably to us as much as if not more than pena himself. Certainly wasn't a football decision anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I think Pedro taking him was he felt he was morally obliged to. Probably to us as much as if not more than pena himself. Certainly wasn't a football decision anyway. 

Says in there he's signed him twice knowing he had a problem, so to me he's a cunt as he spent the biggest proportion of his war chest on that slimey alchy bastard 

17 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

So Pedro knew he had problems and still signed the cunt twice!

They're obviously bead rattling drinking buddies.

Pena's the kind of guy who rings Alchohol Concern to tell them he's worried there's no booze left in the fridge.

Cunts.

The minute i seen him pictured blowing his nose into his Rangers shorts for the cameras i lost any respect for him......looked like a primary school kid. Would just like him out the club for good at the first available chance. That being said i do wish him all the best with his battle with the drink.