Pena in rehab

3 hours ago, OhW said:

I don't understand why sex always gets lumped in with drink and drugs. Having sex doesn't harm your fitness or ability as a footballer in the way drink and drugs do.

I did not say it did harm fitness. I just say it is big scandal in the news for Mexico and in news here for South America. I will guess they would of had many drink while there too.

31 minutes ago, denya said:

I did not say it did harm fitness. I just say it is big scandal in the news for Mexico and in news here for South America. I will guess they would of had many drink while there too.

Comment wasn't aimed at you friend. I was talking about media/society in general. 

8 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Looks like he’s passed another medical...:whistle: 

There’s fuck all wrong with him, he’s just a cunt.

There is no reports of medicals, he is suposedly still in rehab, see football in México is a strange animal, dealings here are different from the rest of the world, there is no bossman, a lot of corruption and shady deals, there is a draft...

4 hours ago, MrMckee said:

His 'rehab' must of been a publicity stunt as he was only in there 5 mins :lol: at least we've found a club for him. Anyone know what amount of wages gets covered? Hopefully does well and someone makes an offer for him..

And giving interviews from rehab, after about 3 days, saying how brilliant it was. Pretty sure you’d be discouraged from talking to national press if you were in rehab. Guy’s a fucking idiot, he’s not ill.

1 minute ago, AndoBien said:

There is no reports of medicals, he is suposedly still in rehab, see football in México is a strange animal, dealings here are different from the rest of the world, there is no bossman, a lot of corruption and shady deals, there is a draft...

He’s joined a club and been paraded with the shirt without having a medical?

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

He’s joined a club and been paraded with the shirt without having a medical?

Yeah my friend, is usual stuff in the so called draft, the dealing is between the clubs (mexicano clubs), then the agent ask the player "do you want to go there?" yeah why not" ok will announce it pending medical, if the player says no, then they ban him and block him to sign with another club in México....bizarre right?

Just now, AndoBien said:

Yeah my friend, is usual stuff in the so called draft, the dealing is between the clubs (mexicano clubs), then the agent ask the player "do you want to go there?" yeah why not" ok will announce it pending medical, if the player says no, then they ban him and block him to sign with another club in México....bizarre right?

Yes, very :lol: Surely that doesn’t apply with players on loan though? He can’t just jump from club to club without consulting us surely?

14 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yes, very :lol: Surely that doesn’t apply with players on loan though? He can’t just jump from club to club without consulting us surely?

:lol: getting to the point where Robertson should just pay some mad wee Mexican crack heed 20 grand to cut his legs aff and be done with this debacle forever 

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: getting to the point where Robertson should just pay some mad wee Mexican crack heed 20 grand to cut his legs aff and be done with this debacle forever 

I find it hard to believe that he can just wander round Mexico, pissing in fountains, popping in and out of rehab and now switching clubs whenever he fancies, and we can’t sack the fat useless cunt in case we breach his contract  :lol:

42 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Of course that Rangers gave the ok, on the international level Cruz Azul still has to answer to the parent club, but on the local scene they do this kind of dealings all the time, supose they are dividing the wages with Necaxa (but in a shady way) i'am speculating of course, because things of these kind are always "secreto a voces" meaning secret well known but never confirmed nor official. Mexican boards are the worst, i have lost all faith in my country's league.

49 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Of course that Rangers gave the ok, on the international level Cruz Azul still has to answer to the parent club, but on the local scene they do this kind of dealings all the time, supose they are dividing the wages with Necaxa (but in a shady way) i'am speculating of course, because things of these kind are always "secreto a voces" meaning secret well known but never confirmed nor official. Mexican boards are the worst, i have lost all faith in my country's league.

All us Gers fans can relate to that too, mate. 

Sky's take on it:

12:39

PENA OFFLOADED TO NECAXA

Rangers midfielder Carlos Pena has been forced to join another Mexican club on loan after Cruz Azul cancelled his year-long switch from Ibrox six months early.

Necaxa have now taken over the remainder of the 28-year-old's loan period after his former Gers boss Pedro Caixinha axed him following his troubled stay with Cruz Azul.

Pena's latest switch comes amid reports that he had been forced to check himself into a rehab facility run by former boxer Julio Cesar Chavez in order to combat his problems with alcohol.

Mario Hernandez Lash, Necaxa's sports director, has vowed to help Pena fight his demons and rediscover his best form.

He told the mediotiempo.com website: "We all deserve a second chance. He became the most sought-after player in Mexican football a few years ago and I do not think he has forgotten to play football. You just have to guide him."

his agent - carlos is in rehab for at least a month

a week or so later - pena has checked out of rehab couple of weeks early  to join club on loan

now correct me if I'm wrong, but surely if he's that 'dependent' then both the new loan club and his agent should be encouraging him to stay the full course and indeed should be terms of the new loan agreement

just seems dodgy