KingKirk

MOH and Alves wanted

The Primera Liga side want to give Alves an emotional homecoming while SunSport understands the Steelmen are leading the chase for ex-Saints ace O'Halloran

• Like 1

Can see wee fenian rat boy staying and sitting tight on his big wage ... don't think Motherwell could come close to 7 or 8k per week.

• Like 1

I will personally drive either or both wherever they want to go.

Upwards of 30k per week saved and two wasters on their way.

Just tell me where and when to pick them up👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Can see wee fenian rat boy staying and sitting tight on his big wage ... don't think Motherwell could come close to 7 or 8k per week.

Fuck him I'd make his life hell tbh keep him away from the first team and order that he must come in at a separate time to train on his on. Along with paying him all we need to do is provide training facilities contractually we have no other requirements..... Id order he trains at 2-3am and any miss training hes fined for :tu:

• Like 1

Rangers flops Bruno Alves and Michael O’Halloran could be handed Ibrox exits — on the eve of Steven Gerrard’s arrival as boss.

Primera Liga side Vitoria Guimaraes want to give Portuguese defender Alves an emotional homecoming this summer.

And SunSport understands that Motherwell are leading the chase for Gers outcast O’Halloran.

Alves, 36, is currently in Portugual preparing with the Euro 2016 winners for the World Cup finals in Russia.

But his club future is also firmly on the agenda as interest mounts back in his homeland.

Guimaraes are leading the chase for Alves, who still has one year left on his Rangers contract. 

But SunSport understands that the veteran was disappointed at his lack of action towards the end of the season.

Alves was left on the bench after returning from injury for Gers’ final three games of the campaign.

Interim boss Jimmy Nicholl preferred Norwich loanee Russell Martin and Hamburg-bound David Bates in central defence.

High-earner Alves did come off the bench to score in the final-day 5-5 classic against Hibs at Easter Road.

But he will want assurances from Gerrard — who officially starts as Rangers manager on Friday — that he will be in his plans for next season.

If not, it’s likely Alves will seek to continue his career back in Portugal, with Guimaraes an attractive option.

Meanwhile, Motherwell have made O’Halloran a key target — if and when he’s allowed to leave Ibrox.

He is expected to be one of the players deemed surplus to requirements.

St Johnstone are also keen to bring the winger back to McDiarmid Park for a third spell but face serious competition from Stephen Robinson’s double cup runners-up.

Well want him to add pace to their attack and believe he will complement Curtis Main and Ryan Bowman.

O’Halloran, 27, signed a four-and-a-half year deal when Mark Warburton bought him for £500,000 in 2016 but he has struggled to make an impact.

He was loaned back to Saints for the first half of last season but recalled in January.

However he made just one sub appearance — a single minute against Hearts — under Graeme Murty.

O’Halloran was recently criticised by Gers fans after being pictured sitting among celtic fans at the Scottish Cup final.

That means there is likely no way back for him at Ibrox and Robinson is waiting in the wings to take him to Fir Park.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Everybody hates him, but under a manager who actually commands respects and in a system that helps to hide his lack of pace I still think Alves could do ok for us next season but if the chance to offload his wages seriously comes up we should take it.

That's my thoughts too.

If Alves was on a 7 or 8k a week like Halliday or Holt, there wouldn't be the clamour to get rid and we'd be saying OK his heart maybe wasn't fully in it but didn't look THAT bad either and get a decent defender next to him.

It's his wage that sways people's opinion of him a bit like Flo and his transfer fee.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

According to that cunt Jackson on last nights RC...he claims Alves is definitely on 28k a week?

Fuck knows how he knows this but he was adamant.....that Roughly makes his and penas wage a 50k a week disaster....what the fuck were the board thinking about sanctioning these wages....we could do so much better with that 50k a week.

46 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't know why but I'm fucking howling at this :lol:

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

According to that cunt Jackson on last nights RC...he claims Alves is definitely on 28k a week?

Fuck knows how he knows this but he was adamant.....that Roughly makes his and penas wage a 50k a week disaster....what the fuck were the board thinking about sanctioning these wages....we could do so much better with that 50k a week.

I thought Alves was 20k to be honest but aye Alves wage just say 20, Pena 26, Rossiter 15 ... that's more than 60k per/week ... think what we could actually get for that .. fuck it add Herrera in too .. maybe 10k a week? .. 70k per week would get you x2 Dembele's that people say we can't afford ..... or that lot

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Don't know why but I'm fucking howling at this :lol:

because you are a vile bigot

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

because you are a vile bigot

I am not a bigot I support people of all gender and races apart from black people and Bluepeter9

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

I am not a bigot I support people of all gender and races apart from black people and Bluepeter9

Don't mind coloured gentlemen it's the homosexuals I can't stand

and Bluepeter9

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't mind coloured gentlemen it's the homosexuals I can't stand

and Bluepeter9

Aren't they the same thing?

• Like 1

If Motherwell want the bheast then pay a transfer fee and agree terms. Fuck all payoffs, nor free transfers. I havent forgotten their hatred and enthusiasm to put the boot in when we were down. 

Failing that give the rodent access to a draughty gym to see out his contract, and let his presence be a reminder to do some research on character before signing players. 

• Like 3

keep Alves - just watch. Get rid of MOH - an obvious riddance.

a personally think first day back at training all the players should have a punch micheal o hallorean day or even better break the cunts legs smelly fenian bastard

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Aren't they the same thing?

too much poof bashing on this forum, need to start reporting cunts

To be fair I would be fucked off being third choice where Russell Martin is a first pick

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I will personally drive either or both wherever they want to go.

Upwards of 30k per week saved and two wasters on their way.

Just tell me where and when to pick them up👍

On the treatment table in Spain anytime and Parkhead  most of the time.

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Everybody hates him, but under a manager who actually commands respects and in a system that helps to hide his lack of pace I still think Alves could do ok for us next season but if the chance to offload his wages seriously comes up we should take it.

Alves is much better in a back 3.

• Like 1