KingKirk

MOH and Alves wanted

20 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Dunno why anyone is surprised its the way this useless board do business. I wouldnt let any of them run a market stall.

Is it definitely confirmed there was a pay off then?

Most of the reports say 'Alves has terminated his contract', which sounds like there wouldn't be a pay off to me.

Are people actually naive enough to believe that he would leave without a payoff?

7 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Is it definitely confirmed there was a pay off then?

Most of the reports say 'Alves has terminated his contract', which sounds like there wouldn't be a pay off to me.

There will be payoff mate. The report I read said both parties have struck up an agreement to end the Portuguese defender’s contract early

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Are people actually naive enough to believe that he would leave without a payoff?

If Parma matched his wages, then it wouldn't be naive to think that. He clearly wanted to go.

Hopefully if there was one, then it was only to make up any difference in the the two contracts.

• Like 3

Maybe Parma covered the costs of any payoff instead of paying a transfer fee...

• Like 1

Nobody knows shit so why doesn't everyone hold fire until they do instead of making random assumptions? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GT66 said:

If Parma matched his wages, then it wouldn't be naive to think that. He clearly wanted to go.

Hopefully if there was one, then it was only to make up any difference in the the two contracts.

Yes it would. He signed a two year deal with us and we want him to leave. He owes us nothing so why wouldn’t he expect for us to pay up his deal for him to leave?

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Yes it would. He signed a two year deal with us and we want him to leave. He owes us nothing so why wouldn’t he expect for us to pay up his deal for him to leave?

Because he wants to leave too?

He's in his last year or two, think he would rather be somewhere he is going to play, especially in Italy, rather than sitting on our bench in Scotland.

I'm not saying he's not had a pay off, just that no one knows any details yet.

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Good we can get him on a bosman in January