Jump to content
KingKirk

MOH and Alves wanted

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

It's the injuries that were the problem......I genuinely don't see how a year on it will be any different, he commands a heavy wage so I'd rather try and move him on and spend his wages a bit more wisely.

Yes true but how cautious was he being due to impending World Cup? If the WC factor was not there would he have played with aches and pains? We will never know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Yes true but how cautious was he being due to impending World Cup? If the WC factor was not there would he have played with aches and pains? We will never know. 

Even more reason to get him to fuck.....not committed to Rangers so he can warm the bench with Portugal?

We pay his wages....if anything he should of puting in MOM performances to try and get a place in the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Alves has been dreadful, lets be honest.

The only game he stood out for me was St Johnstone away which we won 3-0.....sometimes you get to a point where you have to realise it aint gonnae work👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The only game he stood out for me was St Johnstone away which we won 3-0.....sometimes you get to a point where you have to realise it aint gonnae work👍

Was good against Aberdeen at Ibrox as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was good against Aberdeen at Ibrox as well

Never saw that game bud but here lies the problem.....we should be able to rattle off at least a dozen games where he excelled

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

I'd guess not all, but a large chunk. Something along the lines of he'll get 2k at Motherwell, we'll pay him off for the equivalent of 2k, such that both sides (us and OH) gain and lose something out of it. 

So I'd bet in effect he'll end up costing us a few hundred grand for a payoff.

I wonder if they can even afford as much as £2k/week.  When MOH was loaned to St.Johnstone they were apparently paying only £1k/week of his wages.  I don't think Kilmarnock pay anyone more than £1k/week.  I could see Hearts and Hibs going a bit higher but most of the teams in this league are skint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Fuck him I'd make his life hell tbh keep him away from the first team and order that he must come in at a separate time to train on his on. Along with paying him all we need to do is provide training facilities contractually we have no other requirements..... Id order he trains at 2-3am and any miss training hes fined for :tu:

Probably be considered a form of bullying he’d have an easy claim at constructive dismissal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Like he's leaving Eastenders?

Cunt can go play for the East Enders that's where his heart lies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seriously can't believe we gave MOH a 4 and a half year contract :duh: Fuck sake!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would give Motherwell a BOGOF deal, buy MOH get Herrera free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like MOH is trying to orchestrate this move on favourable terms, he knows well that supporting the bheasts in the cup final makes this situation impossible. He is a cynical conniving cock-rhoach and we should play hardball. Im not sure if theres any Motherwell players worth having in a swap deal as a squad player. I cant stand them tbh, but their players seem to at least have some backbone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blue72 said:

Probably be considered a form of bullying he’d have an easy claim at constructive dismissal 

Fuck em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

I would give Motherwell a BOGOF deal, buy MOH get Herrera free.

At least Herrera tries and wants to play for us. I wouldn’t link him with MOH in any shape or form. Give them Pena. Maybe he can get a bevvy with Lennon after the games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 00:26, KingKirk said:

Fuck him I'd make his life hell tbh keep him away from the first team and order that he must come in at a separate time to train on his on. Along with paying him all we need to do is provide training facilities contractually we have no other requirements..... Id order he trains at 2-3am and any miss training hes fined for :tu:

Constructive dismissal, wouldn't stand up in court

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 00:20, K.A.I said:

Can see wee fenian rat boy staying and sitting tight on his big wage ... don't think Motherwell could come close to 7 or 8k per week.

no chance, he wants out and he's purposely tried to make it impossible to stay without breaching his contract. We'll need to come to an agreement with a pay of to get him to go...sadly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/05/2018 at 01:08, K.A.I said:

I thought Alves was 20k to be honest but aye Alves wage just say 20, Pena 26, Rossiter 15 ... that's more than 60k per/week ... think what we could actually get for that .. fuck it add Herrera in too .. maybe 10k a week? .. 70k per week would get you x2 Dembele's that people say we can't afford ..... or that lot

Take a day off mate :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/05/2018 at 01:08, K.A.I said:

I thought Alves was 20k to be honest but aye Alves wage just say 20, Pena 26, Rossiter 15 ... that's more than 60k per/week ... think what we could actually get for that .. fuck it add Herrera in too .. maybe 10k a week? .. 70k per week would get you x2 Dembele's that people say we can't afford ..... or that lot

Alves is on £32k a week.

I was told that by a family friend who is tight with Douglas Park.

Would make you sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusting if we are giving moh 7-8 grand every week. Seriously pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FSM said:

Take a day off mate :lol:

 

Would you believe me if I said I they were all on 2k a week? they are all on good money and we are getting zero return, that's an undeniable fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

no chance, he wants out and he's purposely tried to make it impossible to stay without breaching his contract. We'll need to come to an agreement with a pay of to get him to go...sadly 

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Make him rot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Would you believe me if I said I they were all on 2k a week? they are all on good money and we are getting zero return, that's an undeniable fact.

No denying they'll be on good money (even 2K per week is a decent wedge), but you really need to switch off the random wage generator.

At least you've not rounded up Pena's wages this time :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FSM said:

No denying they'll be on good money (even 2K per week is a decent wedge), but you really need to switch off the random wage generator.

At least you've not rounded up Pena's wages this time :lol:

If Pena is on 26k a week basic, it's not really unfair to say almost 30k a week because it's actually almost 30k a week.

Do you really think it's beyond the realms of possibility that Rossiter is on 15k a week coming from Liverpool and Herrea on 10k a week? - those are guesses and I said as much.

I know for a fact that Halliday and O'Halloran are on 7-8k a week. You can sit with your head up your fanny all you want trying to pass comment on people talking about players wages but it doesn't make the points any less true. We are getting fuck-all value for decent outlay. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2018 at 12:38, TMB said:

Teams like Motherwell and St.Johnstone can't afford MOH.  He's on £6k/week with us and those other clubs can't even come close to matching that.  If he does leave we'll be paying off the remainder of those wages I guarantee it.  

Yep, considering McGeouch was offered a £3k salary at Hibs and was going to be one of their top paid players. Not a chance in hell Motherwell or St Johnstone can afford the wages we're wasting on this grotty little shitebag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2018 at 13:35, ForeverAndEver said:

Alves has been dreadful, lets be honest.

Hodson is dreadful. 

Alves has been mediocre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×