KingKirk

MOH and Alves wanted

Any update on MOH leaving. Swear it's been more than 48 hours!!!

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The cunt should be paying us to leave. 

They really need to do something with the way footballers act, the fact he has contributed absolutely fuck all as well as being a dirty papish cunt and has picked a wage up off us every week is scandolous, should be forced to pay a percentage back or u get payed less for being on the bench or out the team.

It will never happen but players have to much power now a days and can happily sit tight until there contracts finished picking up a pretty penny.

I suppose the flipside to my own arguement is we were stupid enough to give him this sort of deal in the first place.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They really need to do something with the way footballers act, the fact he has contributed absolutely fuck all as well as being a dirty papish cunt and has picked a wage up off us every week is scandolous, should be forced to pay a percentage back or u get payed less for being on the bench or out the team.

It will never happen but players have to much power now a days and can happily sit tight until there contracts finished picking up a pretty penny.

I suppose the flipside to my own arguement is we were stupid enough to give him this sort of deal in the first place.

He played 20 games for us last season. Invisible man. Expected more from him and his experience. Money grabbing prick! 

25 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

He played 20 games for us last season. Invisible man. Expected more from him and his experience. Money grabbing prick! 

Surely not :lol: a thought he came on in 1 or 2 games not 20, he was on loan for the first half of the season so maybe thats been added in ? If he has played 20 games for us then I never noticed him which is some feat giving the imposters he was playing with.

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Any update on MOH leaving. Swear it's been more than 48 hours!!!

Take's a fair bit of time travelling to Australia to be fair.  

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

No he never 😂

39 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

20 appearances then? Does that suit? 

He can't have, he was on loan the first half of the season and when recalled only played 1 minute against Hearts!!

5 minutes ago, mus said:

He can't have, he was on loan the first half of the season and when recalled only played 1 minute against Hearts!!

Ok, then tell me how many times he played for us. The point here is the cunt was no value for the wages he was paid! 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Ok, then tell me how many times he played for us. The point here is the cunt was no value for the wages he was paid! 

sorry mate thought I just did, once,(last season)and 29 league apperances in 3 seasons but you are completely correct about lack of value..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Take's a fair bit of time travelling to Australia to be fair.  

Should have been fired out a cannon 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Should have been fired out a cannon 

Into a bathtub full of toasters. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

What’s happening with this bastard?

Probably away to get a picture taken in the Vatican City with Gerry Adams, Stan Collymore and El Papa  just in case there are members of our support he has failed to annoy.

• Like 1

Think it was a cunt over on Dingwall's followfollow that said MOH had genuine concerns about how far away he was going to be from his maw. 

what a fuckin cunt!

anyway back to MOH... if there is a shred of truth in the above then he's even more of a fucking arsehole than i gave him credit for. just fuck off, michael. 

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Think it was a cunt over on Dingwall's followfollow that said MOH had genuine concerns about how far away he was going to be from his maw. 

what a fuckin cunt!

anyway back to MOH... if there is a shred of truth in the above then he's even more of a fucking arsehole than i gave him credit for. just fuck off, michael. 

He's been on 8k per week for 2.5 years here and I'm guessing he'll be getting similar money in Australia .. if he's that bothered about his cow maw, surely he could take her with him and keep her? he's got enough money to do it.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's been on 8k per week for 2.5 years here and I'm guessing he'll be getting similar money in Australia .. if he's that bothered about his cow maw, surely he could take her with him and keep her? he's got enough money to do it.

:lol:

the cunt that posted it wasnt even taking the piss either, said that it is a genuine concern that fish on a friday fuckface Micky O'H was worried about leaving his maw behind 

he needs to take his weird plastic looking face and get right to fuck. shite player, shite cunt. 

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Probably away to get a picture taken in the Vatican City with Gerry Adams, Stan Collymore and El Papa  just in case there are members of our support he has failed to annoy.

Bp9 still wouldn't get upset

26 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

She prob hates him

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

What’s happening with this bastard?

Been found out to be a tarriorist and flung on a prison ship to Aussieland for crimes against the realm! 

• Like 2