In the 1970s at school i remember a wee playground chant of Glasgow Rangers Scottish Champions gonny win the European Cup, Derby County English bastards gonny be the runners up.Ā Ā 

To the tune of the Liver Birds.

Ā 

Am I alone in this memory.

12 minutes ago, standup said:

In the 1970s at school i remember a wee playground chant of Glasgow Rangers Scottish Champions gonny win the European Cup, Derby County English bastards gonny be the runners up.Ā Ā 

Ā 

1975,our first season back in the European Cup after stopping ten Ā in a row.

18 minutes ago, standup said:

Ā 

Shit song mate ?

1 hour ago, standup said:

Ā 

Think you'reĀ a comedian?

Derby was horrific last time. Everything about it.Ā 

I whited before 7.30am.Ā 

Off the bus intae the nearest pub. Dishing out pies on a metal tray. Comes tae our boys who take all the pies off it and start causing carnage wacking each other with it. Yours truly gets one right across the skull, pints everywhere.Ā 

Derby sold out of drink it the game by like half time.Ā 

We mustve walked the whole of Derby town centre in a big square to find if we had turned left instead of right weā€™d have been at the bus in a minute instead of 45 minutes.Ā 

One of our guys then takes a flag off the bus, climbs onto the top of the bus to the adulation of the fans outside the pub. He decides the best way tae come back into the bus is through the fire escape. Obviously he gets stuck and hangs like a bat for about 10 minutes cause everycunts pishing themselves.Ā 

That was our one and only time going with that bus, we were trialing new companies at the timeĀ :lol:

Obviously ad go back but

26 minutes ago, PSL said:

Playing portsmouth is probably still my favourite pre-season away trip. Whole trip was a blur

I done it on the glaswegian bus. Absolutely fucking bedlam.

Waking up on the bus and asking why there was flip flops a Jessica Fletcher style murder she wrote hat and a deck chair on the bus to be told that I'd "acquired" them fron a servicr station.

Fighting way their young team. Was just madnessĀ 

Was out the house for about 62 hours as well :lol:

Ā 

Would love this to happen if it was away I went to ted McMinns testimonial years ago and it was one of the best trips Iā€™ve had following Rangers and Iā€™ve been all over Europe. We took over the town centre and the stadium. We also ran out of alcohol in the Rangers end so well played everyone involvedĀ