Chelsea - No new stadium

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Get it up all the plastic Chelsea fans :lol: 

I don't blame Roman for acting this way. He's being treated disgustingly. The amount of money he pumps into this economy and yet the government welcomes back ISIS fighters. Fucking sickening.  

Abramovich is a self interested cunt. All those Russians, Taiwanese, Korean and Chinese business moguls only investing money in this country to safeguard it when their business interests within their countries goes bust due to a change of regime and politics. 

Football just an easy option for them as there's money swimming all over the place in the EPL.

Far too much Russian politics in London, that's what it is really about,and could lead to trouble for us.

Aside from that, the sooner the EPL financial stranglehold is torn apart the better for football in general, the but that does not look like happening anytime soon. 

52 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Abramovich is a self interested cunt. All those Russians, Taiwanese, Korean and Chinese business moguls only investing money in this country to safeguard it when their business interests within their countries goes bust due to a change of regime and politics. 

Football just an easy option for them as there's money swimming all over the place in the EPL.

Far too much Russian politics in London, that's what it is really about,and could lead to trouble for us.

Aside from that, the sooner the EPL financial stranglehold is torn apart the better for football in general, the but that does not look like happening anytime soon. 

I remember hearing years ago about how the bubble will burst down there, but in all honesty it just seems to be getting bigger.

3 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Get it up all the plastic Chelsea fans :lol: 

I don't blame Roman for acting this way. He's being treated disgustingly. The amount of money he pumps into this economy and yet the government welcomes back ISIS fighters. Fucking sickening.  

I'm probably what you'd consider a 'plastic' Chelsea fan but  I agree with you and I think even hardcore Chelsea fans would agree with that tbh

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Not happening, they're a global brand now. If he bails some other rich mug will take over no problem

Good chance tbh. Premiership club in West London, two reasons right away. Even if the football bubble eventually bursts, it's still prime real estate.

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Not happening, they're a global brand now. If he bails some other rich mug will take over no problem

People have been saying that since he took over, but that was15 fucking years ago, he’s going to get his visa sorted eventually and it’ll carry on as normal. 

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

People have been saying that since he took over, but that was15 fucking years ago, he’s going to get his visa sorted eventually and it’ll carry on as normal. 

I think so too mate but even if he did did want out Chelsea are a worldwide name now, there would be a lot of interest.