Tavernier's 'mutilated' dug

beararse

16 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Shutup

Fair enough if he wants to do it as a hobby, but constantly using his social media to promote it just seems a bit uncouth for a Rangers captain.

28 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

The point is these mutants are actively searching for anything they possibly can to show Rangers in a bad light......absolutely desperate. 

Yup, anything they can portray as negative will do hence why they troll everything and everyone associated with the club to find stuff / be offended.

38 minutes ago, beararse said:

Any excuse to have a go at a Rangers player. Unbelievable that this shit makes the news.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/Rangers-star-james-tavernier-slammed-12630142

Can you not cut and paste the text then delete the link from your op?

20 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

And yet here you are spreading their shit for them.

I avoided the dr for over 15 years whilst still living in Glasgow...strange that folk want me to give them hits on their website..??...:justno:..

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Admin want to delete this link? None of us care what this rag has to say. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Tav has had these pictures up on social media for over a year now why today are we hearing about this.

Exactly. Any excuse to have a go and detract from the arrival of Stevie G. Was highlighting the depths the media go to, not promoting the rag. Someone on here even asked admin to delete it. Get a grip. 

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If he condones cutting a dogs ears he certainly isn't a dog lover. Vanity before the animals welfare.

Saying that, it has fuck all to do with Rangers and shouldn't have made the so called news.

He's our captain. I'd rather he wasn't a dog breeder, particularly that style of dogs.

Just now, insider said:

He's our captain. I'd rather he wasn't a dog breeder, particularly that style of dogs.

They are nice enough dogs if handled properly. Mutilated dogs tend to be bought by Ned's and drug dealers though. Hope his business flops and the dugs ears too.