Jump to content
beararse

Tavernier's 'mutilated' dug

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

A reply I'd expect from you, horrific from start to finish, Padraig 

Fenian mess

This started off so well. It's difficult to watch now.

Disastrous.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KW bear is toast man. 

:lol:

he’s picked the wrong poster to jive with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I've ever seen a KWBear post that isn't just pure anger and venom :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

KW bear is toast man. 

:lol:

he’s picked the wrong poster to jive with

I should probably think before I "jive" on an internet forum again 

Best get back to filling my bath with acid as I have problems to dissolve tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KWBear said:

I should probably think before I "jive" on an internet forum again 

Best get back to filling my bath with acid as I have problems to dissolve tonight

Have a long soak mate. That should clear your head

 

 

 

 

 

and your legs, arms,eyebrows, nose etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

This started off so well. It's difficult to watch now.

Disastrous.

There's solace for me in the fact I'm burst. I'm sure you've had an enjoyable Friday though. Those shelves won't stack themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KWBear said:

I should probably think before I "jive" on an internet forum again 

Best get back to filling my bath with acid as I have problems to dissolve tonight

I'm not very good with advice but if you want to solve problems you could ask @eejay the dj if you can borrow his DeLorean then fire back in time about 12-13 years and tell your old man to pull out.

It's clear from the constant rage in your posts that he's never loved you anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KWBear said:

There's solace for me in the fact I'm burst. I'm sure you've had an enjoyable Friday though. Those shelves won't stack themselves.

Just give it up mate. Each attempt is worse than the last one. You're burst, the blue wkd clearly doesn't agree with you so go to bed and sober up. We can try this again tomorrow x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm not very good with advice but if you want to solve problems you could ask @eejay the dj if you can borrow his DeLorean then fire back in time about 12-13 years and tell your old man to pull out.

It's clear from the constant rage in your posts that he's never loved you anyway.

Cheers for reminding me about that eejay post, in fucking tears right now imagining him battering a 12 year old Scott Brown :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I like @KWBear

Tells it like it is. 

He's good when he lets the anger flow naturally. It becomes a bit of a shambles once he starts trying to force it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Cheers for reminding me about that eejay post, in fucking tears right now imagining him battering a 12 year old Scott Brown :lol:

What's this? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

What's this? :lol: 

Eejay wants to go back in time to meet Scott Brown while he's wearing a Rangers top and batter him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Just give it up mate. Each attempt is worse than the last one. You're burst, the blue wkd clearly doesn't agree with you so go to bed and sober up. We can try this again tomorrow x

DC2jIXn.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KVW Bear and Laudrups Boots arguing is like watching Bayern Munich vs Juventus in the Champions League ... in that you've nothing against either of them, respectable enough both of them, you enjoy watching it, but you don't really care who wins or loses and they just aren't that top top level good enough to win the competition.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That made a lot more sense in my head btw than it did typed out

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K.A.I said:

KVW Bear and Laudrups Boots arguing is like watching Bayern Munich vs Juventus in the Champions League ... in that you've nothing against either of them, respectable enough both of them, but you don't really care who wins or loses and they just aren't that top top level.

Sort of like Stevie G not being a "top top player" I suppose 

I'll take that, cunt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That made a lot more sense in my head btw than it did typed out

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Sort of like Stevie G not being a "top top player" I suppose 

I'll take that, cunt 

I'm not taking it until he explains what teams we are tbh.

I'll decide after that if it's insulting or not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

What's this? :lol: 

 

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Eejay wants to go back in time to meet Scott Brown while he's wearing a Rangers top and batter him.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing @KWBear is angry cause he's got cropped ears too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While we're on the subject, would any of you dog-lovers like to donate a couple of quid towards the upkeep of our very own RangersMedia Puppy?

image.png.ecb6dc0ae92cb3ba0ef821e642c20734.png

 

If you don't I'm chopping his nose off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Admin want to delete this link? None of us care what this rag has to say. 

@admin

Sorted that for you. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, govanblue said:

While we're on the subject, would any of you dog-lovers like to donate a couple of quid towards the upkeep of our very own RangersMedia Puppy?

image.png.ecb6dc0ae92cb3ba0ef821e642c20734.png

 

If you don't I'm chopping his nose off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I forgot about this I’ll stick a tenner in next week when I get paid and my auntie will too 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×