Tavernier's 'mutilated' dug

beararse

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

KW bear is toast man. 

:lol:

he’s picked the wrong poster to jive with

I should probably think before I "jive" on an internet forum again 

Best get back to filling my bath with acid as I have problems to dissolve tonight

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Best get back to filling my bath with acid as I have problems to dissolve tonight

Have a long soak mate. That should clear your head

and your legs, arms,eyebrows, nose etc 

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

This started off so well. It's difficult to watch now.

Disastrous.

There's solace for me in the fact I'm burst. I'm sure you've had an enjoyable Friday though. Those shelves won't stack themselves.

I'm not very good with advice but if you want to solve problems you could ask @eejay the dj if you can borrow his DeLorean then fire back in time about 12-13 years and tell your old man to pull out.

It's clear from the constant rage in your posts that he's never loved you anyway.

There's solace for me in the fact I'm burst. I'm sure you've had an enjoyable Friday though. Those shelves won't stack themselves.

Just give it up mate. Each attempt is worse than the last one. You're burst, the blue wkd clearly doesn't agree with you so go to bed and sober up. We can try this again tomorrow x

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm not very good with advice but if you want to solve problems you could ask @eejay the dj if you can borrow his DeLorean then fire back in time about 12-13 years and tell your old man to pull out.

It's clear from the constant rage in your posts that he's never loved you anyway.

Cheers for reminding me about that eejay post, in fucking tears right now imagining him battering a 12 year old Scott Brown :lol:

15 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Just give it up mate. Each attempt is worse than the last one. You're burst, the blue wkd clearly doesn't agree with you so go to bed and sober up. We can try this again tomorrow x

DC2jIXn.gif

KVW Bear and Laudrups Boots arguing is like watching Bayern Munich vs Juventus in the Champions League ... in that you've nothing against either of them, respectable enough both of them, you enjoy watching it, but you don't really care who wins or loses and they just aren't that top top level good enough to win the competition.

Just now, K.A.I said:

KVW Bear and Laudrups Boots arguing is like watching Bayern Munich vs Juventus in the Champions League ... in that you've nothing against either of them, respectable enough both of them, but you don't really care who wins or loses and they just aren't that top top level.

Sort of like Stevie G not being a "top top player" I suppose 

I'll take that, cunt 

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

While we're on the subject, would any of you dog-lovers like to donate a couple of quid towards the upkeep of our very own RangersMedia Puppy?

image.png.ecb6dc0ae92cb3ba0ef821e642c20734.png

If you don't I'm chopping his nose off.

I forgot about this I’ll stick a tenner in next week when I get paid and my auntie will too