Tavernier's 'mutilated' dug

beararse

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Why is Tav in the wrong?

Cos what he's doing with the dogs is unethical.

Im not a big fan of dogs myself but if the SSPCA deem it to be cruelty then so do I. I'm pretty sure they no what they're talking about.

Deserves all the stick he gets imo. Dog breeders are notorious for not looking after their animals as much as they like you to think, the concentration soon moves from welfare to cash. Gave him some shit on his instagram by telling him he is a Rangers player not a fucking dog breeder and that maybe if he concentrated more on the pitch his performances might improve. Was not long before a wee tadger said it was up to him what he does in his spare time, probably not a supporter contributing to the guys wages mind you. On thousands a week and still selling dogs. Embarassing. The circus continues.

Not clicking the link but docking and cropping bits of a dog is usually for fighting purposes and is not something I am entirely comfortable with, even if they are purchased from the USA. Owned cats all my life but still love to see a happy healthy dog so without knowing this story I can't comment further really.

It's an embarrassment that the Rangers captain sells neds dogs through instagram. 

Happened to see the final Hibs goal from last game of the season on BT sport last night. The way the left winger just strolled past him and his pathetic "effort" to stop him sums "Tav" up. 

Another silly little boy signed by Warburton, wish he and his mates Windass and "Wes" would fuck off.

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Tavernier is in the wrong here.

It's a tabloid newspaper that's what they do.

They print trashy stories don't understand how people get so uptight about it.

If you're going to be trashy expect a tabloid to make a fuss about it. 

Tavernier is a prick.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Im not on his side at all here. 

Anybody that describes any animal kept as a pet as "designer" is a fucking gobshite and deserves booted round the jaw. Thats before you take in the fact he's cutting part of the animal off to make them "designer" 

100% agree with this. 

The dogs are fucking horrible also. 

Whats wrong with a nice wholesome Labrador or Collie.