Tavernier's 'mutilated' dug

beararse

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

I absolutely detest dog breeders, usually scum who are only doing it for money, and especially those who mutilate (yes that's the right word) for profit. And as for those self interested cunts at Crufts who dock tails etc and give awards to those that inbreed the animals till they are crippled and worse, don't get me started. Plenty of wonderful mutts available in dog homes, who will give back so much more. And those don't cost (a small donation to the dog home is appreciated and used in the right way.)

Anyway back on to main point of topic, I agree it has nothing to do with Rangers as such and they should also have highlighted other dog breeders too if they had any issue.

Bit harsh M8, though I share your opinion when it comes to these cunts running puppy mills.  That said anyone considering the purchase, as opposed to rescue, of an animal, should always buy from a reputable breeder and there are a great many around.

This is just another lick-bait story to have a pop at Rangers

59 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Due to the nature of this pet "modification" and the UK's views on such things it has been made illegal here - and for good reason in my opinion and many others in this thread. The fact that it is legal in any other country is irrelevant. It is something abhorrent and illegal here, and once again we are making a rod for our own back.

If you don't give a shit fair enough, but to expect everyone else to not give a shit along with you is a bit ridiculous and to call anyone a rocket because they care about something you do not is even more ridiculous.

Abortion was "illegal" in Ireland till last week did that make abortion wrong? 

If no uK laws were being broken then IMO there is no story.  My point was that this is DR pish and too many people (the rockets) are just using this as an excuse to have a pop at a player they don't rate.   

As for my opinion on the matter, I have owned Dobies, have never had their ears done (family decision) and have always had tails cropped as they are clumsy fuckers and I have seen a dog with a broken tail and it is way more painful than having the tail docked, but again a personal decision and no laws were broken and I don't care if PETA find it abhorrent or not. 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I wonder how many people protesting ear-cropping will have or have had their male-child circumcised?   

Aye, headlines and banners protesting about the horrible fucking cruelty of cutting dugs' ears and tails but slicing a newborn wain's wullie with a razor is ok.

:confused:

5 hours ago, KWBear said:

Essay of a rant coming up but i don't give a fuck. They are fucking horrible dogs, I know a cunt who used to love American Bulldogs and claimed they're all soft and gentle, until his supposed family-friendly one ripped his hands to shreds and mangled three of his fingers and needed neutralised. It was a bastard, mind you he is a total cunt who idolises the likes of top-level wank rags like Calum Best. Anyway that's a personal opinion re: the dogs.

My hatred for Tav in this instance stems from the fact that i fucking despise everything about the modern day instagram obsessed culture whereby cunts like Tavernier fit every single fucking stereotype going, and splash it all over social networks and in doing so making themselves look every bit the fucking idiot, opening themselves to shite like this, instead of getting his fucking head down and focusing on being the best professional athlete he can be for the rest of his short and privileged career. 

footballers are braindead fuckwits for the most part, and more often than not conform to every BBC radio-1 airplay related social stereotype in the modern day. It's almost like becoming a professional athlete means that you are obliged to throw pseudo fucking gang signs, wear over sized starched nike caps with the solid perfectly straight skip, and throw gun fingers "in tha club" whilst enjoying the delights of horrendous holidays in dogshit locations scattered throughout Dubai and / or Ibiza, surrounded by hing-oot nae mark arseholes who are a mix of cunts like Barry Hughes and Jamie O'Hara. The vacuous, often lonely career lends itself to a lifestyle that is learned and implemented through watching what others do and following like sheep, having had their arses wiped for them since an early age and being incapable of making individual lifestyle choices on their own. From the sudden fascination with one-session full sleeve tattoos, to the mental haircuts, to the adoption of multicultural london-english slang including frequent use of the term "man dem" and "peng", bastardising Jamaican patois for the benefit of self promotion and to portray some sort of fucking weird gangsta lifestyle, minus the gangs. 

As mental as Neymar's hair is, as overt as Nainggolan's tattoos are, or as well 'ard Tav (tries) to look in solemn-faced pictures holding back an aggressive dog, none of it is individual and is borne, quite simply, out of having too much money and too much time on their hands. I fucking hate footballers, i fucking hate them, together with the wrath of hing-oot cunts that cling on in their wake and lead them to make poor decisions. This particular instance of off-season journalism admittedly being less of a stick to beat Tavernier with, however it still sticks in my beak that this cunt is making the papers for the wrong reasons, and therefore opens him up to a verbal 20 rapid to the dial in this pointless as fuck rant. 

Kevin De Bruyne used to have an instagram account littered with HORRENDOUS as fuck posts, one of which was him putting up gun fingers in a music studio, with the tag line "chillings with this dope rapper" - he was unsurprisingly made to purge his instagram of all such inane fucking pish when he signed for City, including his extensive photo collection of him "living the life" in los angeles with some bint who clearly offered out rimjobs at an hourly rate. That said, at least he has the talent to back up his overt displays of vile modern wealth online, so he gets a pass, even though he's a fuckin torn faced ginger cunt and i'd love to see him snapped. 

"designer bullies UK". away and shite, James. Fuck off and focus on how you are going to impress the new manager before you end up shipped out and find yourself stagnating in league 2 mediocrity. Hope one of the dogs bites your cock off. 

You're a very angry person.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Abortion was "illegal" in Ireland till last week did that make abortion wrong? 

If no uK laws were being broken then IMO there is no story.  My point was that this is DR pish and too many people (the rockets) are just using this as an excuse to have a pop at a player they don't rate.   

As for my opinion on the matter, I have owned Dobies, have never had their ears done (family decision) and have always had tails cropped as they are clumsy fuckers and I have seen a dog with a broken tail and it is way more painful than having the tail docked, but again a personal decision and no laws were broken and I don't care if PETA find it abhorrent or not. 

There's no need for headlines in the Daily Record regarding your Doberman getting its ears cropped and tail docked just as they have no problem with schnauzers or german short haired pointers getting it done because they consider them h*ns.

I like Tav and he's probably been the the best of a bad bunch over the last few seasons and has had some good moments but let's ask ourselves is he a captain that will stand up to the lego muncher and stop their league title run even with his fuckin daft fuckin gangsta dugs, he's no done it so far, incidently when the fuck did a real gangster need fuckin dugs wae ears never mind clipped wans? Hopefully SG will have this in hand and ups the position to the standard and strength needed.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're a very angry person.

Yeah I take my anger out on your birds anus every Thursday mate. That's 6 days away, she's some Fuckin ride, so forgive me for being a bit fucking mental. I will need to make do with your granny til then you cunt 

2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Yeah I take my anger out on your birds anus every Thursday mate. That's 6 days away, she's some Fuckin ride, so forgive me for being a bit fucking mental. I will need to make do with your granny til then you cunt 

Horrific patter. You were entertaining until you decided to turn into Jay from the Inbetweeners.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye that doesn't make sense either. You're trying too hard now. Let's just forget this happened.

A reply I'd expect from you, horrific from start to finish, Padraig 

Fenian mess