Orange Top Hint

RDFM

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’m not really that fussed either way, but the fact is that it would generate revenue, we have history of away kits with orange in them, it’s a colour that looks good with blue and white, and there’s absolutely no reason we should feel unable or ashamed to have orange kits. 

I'm also not that fussed in that if it happens I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Like I said though, I just think it's a bit pathetic that an orange top would outsell our traditional colours, and that it brings about so much excitement from a sizeable amount of our support.

There should be a disconnect between the club itself as an institution and our fans who our orangemen, because for me if you love the Rangers I don't give a fuck what your religion or beliefs are.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm also not that fussed in that if it happens I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Like I said though, I just think it's a bit pathetic that an orange top would outsell our traditional colours, and that it brings about so much excitement from a sizeable amount of our support.

There should be a disconnect between the club itself as an institution and our fans who our orangemen, because for me if you love the Rangers I don't give a fuck what your religion or beliefs are.

Exterminate

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Exterminate 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m still sticking by my post a number of weeks ago that there wont be an orange kit, apart from the keepers top

Fucking booooooo!!!! Ya cunt lol

I take your word for it but hope you are wrong. With the wee hint from Hummel etc there could be a few pissed off fans. If there wasn't going to be one why drop little hints?

Spied a guy going past the Crystal Palace last night sporting one of Mehmets creations. Have to say that from a distance it looked smart, cannot obviously comment on the quality. No need for a high vis vest if you are wearing one of babies. 

15 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Because it's not the colour of our great club.

We are a club that is inclusive to all. That includes those in favour of orangeism or those against it or ambivalent to it.

I couldn't care less about the Orange Order, but I'd buy an orange Jersey. Want to know why? Because I think they look good and it has the Rangers crest on it. I wouldn't feel excluded by an Orange top because I'm not in the Orange Order and you're probably a bit of a clown if you do. If we released a top with King Billy on it you'd have a point. But we're not, so you don't. 

30 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I couldn't care less about the Orange Order, but I'd buy an orange Jersey. Want to know why? Because I think they look good and it has the Rangers crest on it. I wouldn't feel excluded by an Orange top because I'm not in the Orange Order and you're probably a bit of a clown if you do. If we released a top with King Billy on it you'd have a point. But we're not, so you don't. 

I just want one as a middle finger to the offended by everything bandwagon and to watch everyone go into meltdown. Also orange is nice.

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

See hummel are on Rangers official web ,as a partner. Clicked it then found this , wouldny be disappointing with this n our badge on it  

53a8704c-68ea-4f43-b3bf-a773784b76ca.jpg  

The proper shade of blue and the right team and I'll be a happy Bear.