Rangers Twitter account Trolling the BBC

Lloyd

47 minutes ago, badjon said:

We should invite the English based BBC to do a piece for football focus or similar. All the while BBC Scotland have no access and rightly so. That would wind them up no end.

We will be seeing a lot of BT sport in the coming season - lots of exclusives with the ex/PT pundit Gerrard. Im guessing that first Europa tie, they will go to town on us. Thankfully, won't need to renew a subscription with Premier.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Will never happen 

These rhancid cunts are filled with so much hate and jealousy .They would only humour us until the whole building was cleansed .

Preferably nuked .That may be enough 

The Scottish side know the English won't bother their arse about them .As long as they are getting in on the big show in town

Fair point can’t dissgree with this ecxcept in order to have any relevance in getting in on the biggest show in town I really think they do need to compromise to some degree, directed from  down South or otherwise. We really need to start doing our talking on the pitch then whatever their narrative becomes is nothing more than irrelevance...

1 hour ago, badjon said:

We should invite the English based BBC to do a piece for football focus or similar. All the while BBC Scotland have no access and rightly so. That would wind them up no end.

BBC Scotland are not banned, they've chosen not to attend. As far as I know it's a Scottish editorial decision, not BBC wide, so I'd expect to see football focus and 5 live attending. Which is nice because it will show up Pacific Quay CSC as the petty and vindictive bastard's they are.

9 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Fair point can’t dissgree with this ecxcept in order to have any relevance in getting in on the biggest show in town I really think they do need to compromise to some degree, directed from  down South or otherwise. We really need to start doing our talking on the pitch then whatever their narrative becomes is nothing more than irrelevance...

The thing is 

I don't want them anywhere near Ibrox or having access to our players .It will only be lies and agenda driven bullshit 

For me .It should be Sin die for these cunts forever 

1 hour ago, badjon said:

Fuck yes .that would be wan almighty kick in the fuckin scrotum mate .would pay money to see that ??????????

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So your a Catholic is what you're saying? 

Spotted it years ago when Rhodent No 1 was playing and calling him by his first name in  interviews all cosy like 

He probably isn't the worst, but he does have a bigger platform than most, to set any agendas 

And believe me .When we start doing well 

Everything from our misbehaving fans ,naughty songs and trying to get players into trouble will be getting it full barrels  

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Spotted it years ago when Rhodent No 1 was playing and calling him by his first name in  interviews all cosy like 

He probably isn't the worst, but he does have a bigger platform than most, to set any agendas 

And believe me .When we start doing well 

Everything from our misbehaving fans ,naughty songs and trying to get players into trouble will be getting it full barrels  

I don't mind them doing it so much as it's what the jealous, snivvling wee fenian cunts do by nature...

What annoys me is when our own jump into bed with them over it ... there was a wee period where Smith and Hateley were coming out and siding with them over it ... then the pricks in the fans groups and their grass a fan/self-police policies ... that old bastard McMillan was one of the worst.

What chance you got - every Rangers person that jumps into bed with them validates their behaviour.