Windass Staying

bigmclean

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Bollocks - despite all the criticism he has shown he is a player, which shows he is neither a mouse and has great character. 

He can have talent and still be a poofter with a shite attitude.

Personally can't stand Windass and would rather he leave.  

The season has barely finished though. When Gerrard has a closer look at him in pre season, there's a good chance he'll want him gone and you'd imagine a Championship team might come in with a reasonable bid come August, when teams get desperate.

Just now, gsa said:

Personally can't stand Windass and would rather he leave.  

The season has barely finished though. When Gerrard has a closer look at him in pre season there's a good chance he'll want him gone and you'd imagine a Championship team might come in with a reasonable bid come August when teams get desperate.

Thats some repost delay you have mate 

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Good player with the heart of a mouse and a shite attitude. Also never a midfielder. I’d punt him but he’s not a bad player.

Do you think a good man manager could work on those attributes or do you think it’s a personality trait that can’t be fixed? 

Since taking on the proper No 10 role he’s been our most improved player. 

There’s definitely things to work on, is Gerrard the man? time will tell. 

There is a player in there but as people have said his attitude is all wrong. He is a big hit for himself and definitely thinks he's bigger that the club. Look at the celtic games where he scored and then it was almost as though he thought his work for the day was done. That's unacceptable. If SG can get him to play to his capabilities consistently, and get his bad attitude sorted, then I actually think he'll be a key player.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you think a good man manager could work on those attributes or do you think it’s a personality trait that can’t be fixed? 

Since taking on the proper No 10 role he’s been our most improved player. 

There’s definitely things to work on, is Gerrard the man? time will tell. 

I don’t think a manager can change a players mentality as much as is needed with Windass, he acts like he’s bigger than the club and I just can’t be fucked with him he’s a typical footballers son.

OP getting slated for stating the obvious 

I guess because SG says is ok to keep him ,then he is beyond criticism .fuck that 

The guy will never be picking up a winners medal .No matter how many good players are playing around him 

Maybe we should just keep all the losers that have been here last 3/4 years 

Last seasons thrashings were just a dream 

And I include Tav in there 

I honestly think some people are thinking SG is going to turn these 2 into players 

Won't happen and a major error if SG thinks he can 

But what do I know 

36 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Read today he’s keeping Windass and Tavernier. 

Needs to tell them to get a grip and try turn them into winners. They’re football ability isn’t really in question. It’s their mentality that needs changed. 

This