Windass Staying

bigmclean

Why would you think this when he has 18 goals behind him?

SG must see some potential with good players to be paired with in this coming season. 

I would be looking to see what he is capable of and find out if he really is as bad as you are presuming him to be rather than write him off instantly. 

3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Why would you think this when he has 18 goals behind him?

SG must see some potential with good players to be paired with in this coming season. 

I would be looking to see what he is capable of and find out if he really is as bad as you are presuming him to be rather than write him off instantly. 

Eat my ass

Some people on here need to have a word with themselves. We have a young player with ability but lacks determination that scored 18 goals last season. With the right guidance and coaching he can improve and either do a great job for us or move on for a large fee. Windass may go on to become one of the best bits of business we have ever done in terms of sale gain.

The days of replacing every player for superstars is gone so I'd much rather keep a guy that can score 18 goals without trying and try and put some fight in to him.

There are far worse players in our squad that steal wages that need to go long before windass

It's all well saying the guy has scored 18 goals and I'm also going on the assumption you all know half of his goals came in 3 games vs the mighty Fraserburgh, Ayr United and Hamilton fucking accies. 

Those 3 games aside what has he really contributed in the other 40 games or so he's been involved in??  Guys a waster of a Jersey almost every game and anyone who can't see that really doesn't know much about the game. 

It's all well scoring against non league and lower league teams but when it really matters, and I mean really matters the guy goes missing.  Sell the fucker as soon as we can and replace him with someone who is not a shite bag or a coward.  And while Gerrard at it get taverner to fuck as well.  Fed up with cunts bringing our great name thru the gutter

21 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It's all well saying the guy has scored 18 goals and I'm also going on the assumption you all know half of his goals came in 3 games vs the mighty Fraserburgh, Ayr United and Hamilton fucking accies. 

Those 3 games aside what has he really contributed in the other 40 games or so he's been involved in??  Guys a waster of a Jersey almost every game and anyone who can't see that really doesn't know much about the game. 

It's all well scoring against non league and lower league teams but when it really matters, and I mean really matters the guy goes missing.  Sell the fucker as soon as we can and replace him with someone who is not a shite bag or a coward.  And while Gerrard at it get taverner to fuck as well.  Fed up with cunts bringing our great name thru the gutter

You do know that only 8 of the 18 were against them, so that isn't half. 

You'll also notice that he scored against celtic, a winner at pittodire, a vital equaliser at Easter Rd, and another one there as well, plus away to Hearts. All this pish about him scoring against the wee teams, he scored as much as or more against the better teams than the rest of the team

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You do know that only 8 of the 18 were against them, so that isn't half. 

You'll also notice that he scored against celtic, a winner at pittodire, a vital equaliser at Easter Rd, and another one there as well, plus away to Hearts. All this pish about him scoring against the wee teams, he scored as much as or more against the better teams than the rest of the team

Sorry my bad I added in an extra game so yeah your correct. Yeah he scored against csltic in the 1st min then went awol for the rest of the game, exactly when we needed him to stand up and be counted.  And I wasn't saying he only scores vs the small teams I'm saying the guy is nothing more than a man down for 95% games we play.  A luxury we cannot afford and unfortunately with him no longer being a younger player I can't see that inconsistency being removed from his game.  We could sign numerous players who would probably offer the same goals return but 110% more effort.  

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Sorry my bad I added in an extra game so yeah your correct. Yeah he scored against csltic in the 1st min then went awol for the rest of the game, exactly when we needed him to stand up and be counted.  And I wasn't saying he only scores vs the small teams I'm saying the guy is nothing more than a man down for 95% games we play.  A luxury we cannot afford and unfortunately with him no longer being a younger player I can't see that inconsistency being removed from his game.  We could sign numerous players who would probably offer the same goals return but 110% more effort.  

He went awol for the rest of the old firm game? Who set up the glaring chance missed by morelos near the end of the game? 

Oh wait .............

Your bad again 

Apart from the fact he was the only one who created a chance when they scored their third, I'd agree :sarcasm: 

Sorry my bad I added in an extra game so yeah your correct. Yeah he scored against csltic in the 1st min then went awol for the rest of the game, exactly when we needed him to stand up and be counted.  And I wasn't saying he only scores vs the small teams I'm saying the guy is nothing more than a man down for 95% games we play.  A luxury we cannot afford and unfortunately with him no longer being a younger player I can't see that inconsistency being removed from his game.  We could sign numerous players who would probably offer the same goals return but 110% more effort.  

My bad is horrendous patter when used correctly never mind when used in mongo fashion.

You made that 95% statistic up.

Percentage only goes to 100.

Apart from that you had a point.