JD Sports to become official retail partner

5 minutes ago, FSM said:

Quick question. Am I allowed to buy stuff from Sports Direct now or do I need to wait until 1st August? Not sure what the current boycott rules are.

It's full of shite IMO anyway it's like a sports version of TK Maxx

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

Quick question. Am I allowed to buy stuff from Sports Direct now or do I need to wait until 1st August? Not sure what the current boycott rules are.

Aye right, you wearing sports direct gear. You no have a deal going with nike direct? On the safe side best to steer clear of sd for forseeable. More staunch that way.

10 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Aye right, you wearing sports direct gear. You no have a deal going with nike direct? On the safe side best to steer clear of sd for forseeable. More staunch that way.

I was in today and they were doing a good deal on Nike and Adidas running tops, 2 for £30. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to buy them or not, so to be safe I just left them. The missus bought a holdall though, so I gave her the silent treatment for an hour.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I don't give a fuck who the deal is with. Just get the fucking colours out there ffs!

If Dave is happy to use SD, then one will just have to trust his judgement as he and uncle uncle mike build a strong relationship towards a mutually assured business success..

This, all I care about is that we get the tops and kits out a.s.a.p. and couldn't care less who we deal with.

The sight of green and grey everywhere is so annoying. 

23 minutes ago, FSM said:

I was in today and they were doing a good deal on Nike and Adidas running tops, 2 for £30. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to buy them or not, so to be safe I just left them. The missus bought a holdall though, so I gave her the silent treatment for an hour.

Played it to perfection imo.