Disappointing Defeat For 16’s

Elfideldo

Elf have u seen much of hibs at this age group, I know one of the boys (Jayden fairley), I’ve only seen him play once but the boy seemed head and shoulders above the rest at that age group, he has been playing with the 18s as well, Rangers fan and the type of young player we should be after

20 hours ago, Dee said:

Elf have u seen much of hibs at this age group, I know one of the boys (Jayden fairley), I’ve only seen him play once but the boy seemed head and shoulders above the rest at that age group, he has been playing with the 18s as well, Rangers fan and the type of young player we should be after

Imagine only watching your lad once, does the wife go to the football instead 

17 hours ago, Dee said:

Wit u oan aboot

the poster looks like he's suggesting your trying to punt your lad to the Glorious Glasgow Rangers , You have seen him one game and promoting as you are suggests your the boys Da. I am not saying but can see were poster is coming from , Would he be so good playing us or the Taigs ?

46 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

the poster looks like he's suggesting your trying to punt your lad to the Glorious Glasgow Rangers , You have seen him one game and promoting as you are suggests your the boys Da. I am not saying but can see were poster is coming from , Would he be so good playing us or the Taigs ?

I only said I know the boy, his dad is my mate,  

4 hours ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

If the lad is good enough new scouting set up should no about him    

They do mate I found out Rangers were after him and so have teams from the epl being asking about him but he says he is happy at hibs and he obviously progressing well,https://mobile.twitter.com/hibsofficial/status/990695761884131328  

Fuck knows mate, I think it’s because he knows he has more of a chance to get  in to the 1st team at the junkies than he has with us, if he makes the grade and is good enough for Rangers you never know but he won’t move just  to end up rotting in the reserve’s/ youth team

12 hours ago, Dee said:

Fuck knows mate, I think it’s because he knows he has more of a chance to get  in to the 1st team at the junkies than he has with us, if he makes the grade and is good enough for Rangers you never know but he won’t move just  to end up rotting in the reserve’s/ youth team

The lad must have found out Murty would be his coach