*** FOR SALE/AUCTION - 2 X Genuine RangersLotto Shirts.

govanblue

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Good cause or not I bet Police Scotland will be kicking your door in shortly for advertising fake goods for sale.

Take cover. They'll love an easy bust especially with it being Rangers related.

I am no expert in goods mate, fake or not, but this is surely just a gift that is being passed on to someone who wants to donate to the Erskine Fund within a forum setting. :whistle:

14 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Good cause or not I bet Police Scotland will be kicking your door in shortly for advertising fake goods for sale.

Take cover. They'll love an easy bust especially with it being Rangers related.

Does anyone remember that time I got busted at the statue?  :lol:

14 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I am no expert in goods mate, fake or not, but this is surely just a gift that is being passed on to someone who wants to donate to the Erskine Fund within a forum setting. :whistle:

For the serious collector only - not to be worn ever.  :p:

19 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Helping those we care about in every way we can.  Don't give a fuck what people think.  :tu:

Serious question GB. If you were to ask the erskine if they would accept funds from an auction of fake goods what would they say?  I know this is done in the best intention and the work you do should be commended but I have to agree with the posters who think this isn't a great idea.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Serious question GB. If you were to ask the erskine if they would accept funds from an auction of fake goods what would they say?  I know this is done in the best intention and the work you do should be commended but I have to agree with the posters who think this isn't a great idea.

I think if we were trying to pass something off as genuine, then yes.

But since everyone knows these are fake, and since it's just the two of them, then no.  They are being offered for their novelty value only.

I can guarantee you that whoever buys these two tops will spend many hundreds of pounds supporting the genuine article too in the coming season.  :rangers:

But don't worry.  I've got shitloads of genuine merchandise for sale too. I'll dig that out and start pushing it again.  Thanks for reminding me.  :p:

You don't have to wear it if it is such a big deal, you don't even have to join in the auction.

Good grief, people can't do any sort of good deed without people poking holes into everything. Shaming. 

I very much doubt that unlike some of you, they would be upset knowing the intentions of helping our elderly getting extra funds to do great things....plus it always leads to genuine Rangers activities and such like. 

13 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You don't have to wear it if it is such a big deal, you don't even have to join in the auction.

Good grief, people can't do any sort of good deed without people poking holes into everything. Shaming. 

If very much doubt that unlike some of you, they would be upset knowing the intentions of helping our elderly getting extra funds to do great things....plus it generally leads to genuine Rangers activities and such like. 

I've had one or two controversial threads in the past, and always, the controversy ends up boosting the final outcome one way or another.  :tu:

Also, I already have a blistering-check-mate move ready to go.  I'm late for work, so it will have to wait till very late tonight, but don't worry, it's a belter.  :p: