Jump to content
govanblue

*** FOR SALE/AUCTION - 2 X Genuine RangersLotto Shirts.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

You could be right

Size S: £26.40

Size XL: £31.50 :dance:

I am going for bids of

Size S: £27.00

Size XL: £31.60 :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zetland said:

I am going for bids of

Size S: £27.00

Size XL: £31.60 :dance:

I am going to split my bid for now

Size XL: 31.70. :dance:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

I am going to split my bid for now

Size XL: 31.70. :dance:

Okay WILLIAM BEAR :thumbup:

My bid holds @ £27.00 for the Size S :dance:

Your bid holds @ £31.70 for the Size XL :dance:

Over to you GB?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zetland said:

Okay WILLIAM BEAR :thumbup:

My bid holds @ £27.00 for the Size S :dance:

Your bid holds @ £31.70 for the Size XL :dance:

Over to you GB?!

:tu:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2018 at 18:55, K.A.I said:

Cool auction this should raise a few quid - nice item 

Govanblue remind me next week the money for the doggo I aways forget these things just tag me in something 

@govanblue

Reminder of the reminder request. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@govanblue

Reminder of the reminder request. :thumbup:

Someone give me the PayPal address and I'll send it tonight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Someone give me the PayPal address and I'll send it tonight.

Be with you shortly. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×