Possible leak kit???

kris1984

14 hours ago, Malvern said:

Keeping the stars is crucial, it noises up the tarrier mob something chronic. They hate the stars and I hate them!

Now where's the Orange top yah cunts?

I’ll be honest I can’t wait to add another ⭐️ Only if we still have more titles than they Totty picking cunts right enough, it winds them up to fuck, the only comeback they have is throwing the biggest trophy  they have at you? 

Same with the 9iar if they ever start the we done it first shite ye just say, what year did that start again? An watch them squirm ?

brilliant having a hold over these cunts, can’t bare the thought of them overtaking us 

11 hours ago, RDFM said:

Absolutely atrocious patter. 

Whit!!

You fucking call Rangers world record 5 star accomplishment 'shite' and have the fucking cheek to call my response 'atrocious patter'!

Patter calling our incredible 5 stars 'shite' belongs on Kerryfail St., along with the septic mouth that spouted it!

You're a disgrace!

3 minutes ago, terminator said:

Whit!!

You fucking call Rangers world record 5 star accomplishment 'shite' and have the fucking cheek to call my response 'atrocious patter'!

Patter calling our incredible 5 stars 'shite' belongs on Kerryfail St., along with the septic mouth that spouted it!

You're a disgrace!

Again, fucking chronic stuff.