Possible leak kit???

kris1984

27 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Beautiful, I think the odd number of chevrons over the left shoulder bring attention to the RFC badge - very subtle. I also see you've reworked the RFC badge, I feel there might be some moans and groans at the start but it's something I'm sure most will come to look fondly on. Shoulder pads are something which I believe have been needlessly missing from football tops, so this is a very brave move by you - but again one that will be celebrated once initially accepted.

:lol: 

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Fucking hope not that is rancid looking especially they black and white arrows 

It's likely just a training top as they can't use the old one anymore. 

Surely the club would wait to do kit launch and not just slap the new kit on a new signing. 

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

100% training top. They will do an official launch of the kit.

When!

I genuinely think Hummel and the club are doing more harm by not announcing them, loads of folk are already cutting about in the Turkish fakes and people getting friends etc to bring more back. If they at least announce them people might hold off for the real deal

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

When!

I genuinely think Hummel and the club are doing more harm by not announcing them, loads of folk are already cutting about in the Turkish fakes and people getting friends etc to bring more back. If they at least announce them people might hold off for the real deal

Thats another discussion. Im not disagreeing with you. Just saying that this is 100% a training top and that they will definitely do a proper launch. I have no idea when..