Possible leak kit???

kris1984

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Personally i would get shot of the 5 stars aswell, but would replace it with a commemoration to the 66. Dont know how this could be achieved but im sure there are plenty of graphic designers out there who could could come up with a fitting proposal.

Kind of agree, I'd replace the five-stars with F*T*P

25 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Badge without stars and the sponsor shrunk and moved.

20180605_233904-BlendCollage.thumb.jpg.262e36f49aaf86f7e958d13011caf206.jpg

I like how you are thinking outside the box mate, just a pity so many do not seem to share that view. :happy:

PS I should add I normally like the stars ✨ but then not everyone likes them. :lol:

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Personally i would get shot of the 5 stars aswell, but would replace it with a commemoration to the 66. Dont know how this could be achieved but im sure there are plenty of graphic designers out there who could could come up with a fitting proposal.

I'm not saying this is good or anything (probably a bit rushed tbf), so feel free to shit on it all you like. But yeah, I think something akin to this implemented on the back of the neck would be pretty fitting.

rfc.thumb.png.1cf34ee6a59f922959f6a5af17cb1731.png

I can take or leave the stars tbh, big fan of a larger badge though. Larger badge and the stars on the inside of the neck/collar, or inside the sleeve cuff, or bottom of the back, and I'd be good.

6 hours ago, RDFM said:

Again, fucking chronic stuff. 

Again, to call Rangers world record 5 Stars "shite" belongs on Kerryfail St. and for you to say it, as a Rangers supporter on a Rangers forum, is an absolute fucking disgrace.

Calling Rangers 5 stars shite comes out of fenian mouths!

Go wash your fucking mouth out for saying it!

3 hours ago, terminator said:

Again, to call Rangers world record 5 Stars "shite" belongs on Kerryfail St. and for you to say it, as a Rangers supporter on a Rangers forum, is an absolute fucking disgrace.

Calling Rangers 5 stars shite comes out of fenian mouths!

Go wash your fucking mouth out for saying it!

Should have YNWA over the badge. 

7 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I'm not saying this is good or anything (probably a bit rushed tbf), so feel free to shit on it all you like. But yeah, I think something akin to this implemented on the back of the neck would be pretty fitting.

rfc.thumb.png.1cf34ee6a59f922959f6a5af17cb1731.png

I can take or leave the stars tbh, big fan of a larger badge though. Larger badge and the stars on the inside of the neck/collar, or inside the sleeve cuff, or bottom of the back, and I'd be good.

That is excellent buddy. On the collar would look great. Superb.

49 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Because they look tacky and take away from the badge. Not opposed to having them on the kit still like the 2012 one.

Totally agree. Stars were ok for a period in time. Now they are everywhere. Some wee team gets to a play off semi final and before you know it they bang a star on their jersey. I think Talbot have 12 on their badge for 12 Scottish cups? Where does it end?

26 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Totally agree. Stars were ok for a period in time. Now they are everywhere. Some wee team gets to a play off semi final and before you know it they bang a star on their jersey. I think Talbot have 12 on their badge for 12 Scottish cups? Where does it end?

I would lose the stars as well and just have the scroll crest however you just know that removing the stars would have some falling over themselves claiming we were admitting we were a new club by removing the stars because we hadn’t won the league before. 

44 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I would lose the stars as well and just have the scroll crest however you just know that removing the stars would have some falling over themselves claiming we were admitting we were a new club by removing the stars because we hadn’t won the league before. 

Who cares though?