Training in Spain

I’ll be booking up - me Southdown been trying to get as much info as possible last week or so but we cant gamble andbook without a game confirmed - it’s not even the money it’s the holidays in work are tight and can’t waste them or else I’d just gamble and book theweek 

hopefully a game is announced soon 

On 04/06/2018 at 16:49, MattyBlue said:

Andalusia for ten days from June 17-27 with a possible friendly against a local team

Where's this from mate? 

Was wondering when the team report back and what we're going to be doing pre season.

12 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

IMG_1314.PNG

Nothing new there at all - they’ve been trying to sort a game out there for past 2 weeks - just that blog trying to look important as usual compiling stuff everyone already knows making it look spanking 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Nothing new there at all - they’ve been trying to sort a game out there for past 2 weeks - just that blog trying to look important as usual compiling stuff everyone already knows making it look spanking 

They may as well said Europe from the 17th to 27th

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The post is about 4/6 odd weeks old, I just posted it as someone asked where I got the info I quoted from