Sign in to follow this  
Perth_Campsie_Ger

Gerrard

100% needs to fulfil the managers role. It's far too important this year, he's such a high profile appointment that he doesn't need the distraction of playing as well, needs to keep his focus on managing the side

11 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Gerrard could probably confine himself to the centre circle for whole games and have more passing accuracy than all of our midfielders combined last season.

But as I said, League Cup only.

That's fair comment:) 

Would like him to train every one how to be world class too :tu:

I’ve no idea if it’s refreshing to see a Rangers manager on the beers in Ibiza watching Guetta or if I’m uncomfortable with it and he’s allowed a life :lol: I’ll not be giving him a hard time over it just a bit surreal 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’ve no idea if it’s refreshing to see a Rangers manager on the beers in Ibiza watching Guetta or if I’m uncomfortable with it and he’s allowed a life :lol: I’ll not be giving him a hard time over it just a bit surreal 

At the end of the day he could come in at 5am, hydrate himself, look at lots of stats but still only have a plan A. Its results on the pitch that matter and that involves working with the players which he cannot yet do so don't really care that he is in Ibiza the now.

48 minutes ago, gj923 said:

At the end of the day he could come in at 5am, hydrate himself, look at lots of stats but still only have a plan A. Its results on the pitch that matter and that involves working with the players which he cannot yet do so don't really care that he is in Ibiza the now.

Yoi support the tims mate 

Will be the best player in training by a distance but like others have said it's absurd to think of him playing for us.

Was he not widely criticised in America for not making an impact in MLS? Legs left him about 5 years ago.

17 hours ago, ben51 said:

Absolutely fucking not.

We need quality in the middle of the park, Stevie was one of the best in his day. But this isn't his day anymore.

The Scottish League demands a midfielder to have stamina and legs.

And tattoos. Lots of tattoos.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I'd rather that than have a manager that fucks guys dressed as women 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd rather that than have a manager that fucks guys dressed as women 

That’s what I’m interested in myself so wouldn’t be right of me to call Rogers a perv