Travel Club

K.A.I

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I thought last season you could carry points over from Maribor ?

Aye they extended the time going back for that season, no idea what’s happening now.

7 hours ago, BEE said:

Aye they extended the time going back for that season, no idea what’s happening now.

Says 2010-11 on the Q and As. Theoretically max points is 7. Man U, Valencia, Bursa, Maribor, Sporting, PSV, Progres.

I can’t remember what happened with Hamburg it was meant to be a TC game and was sold to TC members only but I can’t remember if points were awarded or not. I’m only on 1 so it can’t have been included.

1BA8DAF9-D14B-462C-B627-72CB2F3C4E3F.png

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Didn’t we get a point for Hamburg too? Although you didn’t have to be in travel club to buy one as it was a friendly ?

If that’s the case I should have two but I only have one. I’m sure it was travel club only?

Although I’m missing a bunch of my ticketing history on my account so I may have had a different Rangers number back then.

Didn't renew my season ticket this season due to work and family commitments but still going to try go to a European game, does anyone else travel without being in the Travel Club?

I joined it in 2011/12 and we got put out the CL and Europa before I got to a game. Same with last year, I joined then we got papped out by Progres before I got to a game. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

If you enrol in it, you'll get a membership card and will be able to apply for European away ties.

Probably a step too far for me this season mate but definitely something i'll do in the future. 

Just going to spend this season imposing myself on people and making mates :lol:

2 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Didn't renew my season ticket this season due to work and family commitments but still going to try go to a European game, does anyone else travel without being in the Travel Club?

I joined it in 2011/12 and we got put out the CL and Europa before I got to a game. Same with last year, I joined then we got papped out by Progres before I got to a game. 

I’m in the same boat. First time I haven’t renewed for years but was hoping to make at least one Euro trip. The sash bashes before and after the games are worth the trip alone mate. Just head out and see if you can get a ticket when you’re out there. Always loads of bears in the home end for these games anyway.