Travel Club

K.A.I

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

My girlfriend is staying at her parents those 3 days because she can't be bothered with the state i'll be in constantly :lol:

You'll need a decent carry out for the 12th mate. Its Loughgall hosting it and the only thing they have that sells alcohol is their local football clubs bar which will be fucking rammed. At least you'll get to experience the birthplace of the OO and where the SAS beat the IRA 8-0 one glorious afternoon.

All about Scarva though mate

Working down your neck last week mucker, not to forget dan winters cottage

31 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

My girlfriend is staying at her parents those 3 days because she can't be bothered with the state i'll be in constantly :lol:

You'll need a decent carry out for the 12th mate. Its Loughgall hosting it and the only thing they have that sells alcohol is their local football clubs bar which will be fucking rammed. At least you'll get to experience the birthplace of the OO and where the SAS beat the IRA 8-0 one glorious afternoon.

All about Scarva though mate

I’m on a flute band’s bus going down there on the twelfth :lol:

You can keep me right :dance:

Scarva though :love:

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Probably a step too far for me this season mate but definitely something i'll do in the future. 

Just going to spend this season imposing myself on people and making mates :lol:

£20 is a step too far for you? Are you a big issue seller ?

Always put us in absolute belters of hotels during the old days of Dixon travel and then it continued through onto the travel club , I’ve always travelled with the official Rangers trip can be a bit expensive but your lifted and laid , mates have booked their own flights and hotels in the past but they end up here there and everywhere on connecting flights etc to the game and in the end save about  £50 

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hows it even work?

Is it like the away games and theres a ballot carried out for tickets or what?

Depends on the interest and the ticket allocation mate , you register your interest for a day trip or over night stay whatever you’d prefer, the prices will be shown on the two options and if there’s enough tickets and flights chartered that’s it your going ????, only time I’ve ever been involved in a required euro trip ballot was panathinaikos champs league due to the small ticket allocation and decent interest, overnight trip usually leave the day before the game , you’ll fly out receiving your match ticket on the plane,bus will collect you from the airport when you arrive and take you to your hotel which are always pretty central , then that’s you ,your trips your own , you’ll be told a time to make sure your at the hotel matchday to get the provided bus to the game , after the game bus back to the airport , day trip is the same set up apart from you’ll be taking to the city / town centre , and then collected same place around 2 hours before kick off 

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Depends on the interest and the ticket allocation mate , you register your interest for a day trip or over night stay whatever you’d prefer, the prices will be shown on the two options and if there’s enough tickets and flights chartered that’s it your going ????, only time I’ve ever been involved in a required euro trip ballot was panathinaikos champs league due to the small ticket allocation and decent interest, overnight trip usually leave the day before the game , you’ll fly out receiving your match ticket on the plane,bus will collect you from the airport when you arrive and take you to your hotel which are always pretty central , then that’s you ,your trips your own , you’ll be told a time to make sure your at the hotel matchday to get the provided bus to the game , after the game bus back to the airport , day trip is the same set up apart from you’ll be taking to the city / town centre , and then collected same place around 2 hours before kick off 

Even Panthiakos everyone got ok in the end I don’t think I’ve heard of anyone that’s missed out 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Even Panthiakos everyone got ok in the end I don’t think I’ve heard of anyone that’s missed out 

Aye yer right mate , think it was a ballot initially then all registered members ended up getting to go in the end 

51 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I had no idea it was all done like that for you. 

Definitely something i'll be doing in the next few years 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Always put us in absolute belters of hotels during the old days of Dixon travel and then it continued through onto the travel club , I’ve always travelled with the official Rangers trip can be a bit expensive but your lifted and laid , mates have booked their own flights and hotels in the past but they end up here there and everywhere on connecting flights etc to the game and in the end save about  £50 

I've always found they trips to be well overpriced and usually just an in and out job. Much more fun getting a few days away for the game and probably costs the same as the day trip.

8 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

I've always found they trips to be well overpriced and usually just an in and out job. Much more fun getting a few days away for the game and probably costs the same as the day trip.

Aye they definitely are mate , it’s hassle free but your right , expensive 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

That’s class mate.

What sort of prices are you looking at roughly? I know every trip will be different but aye :lol: 

Unfortunately it can be pricey mate , £250/£280 day trip , over night can be over £300 , I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong , I wasn’t at progress so good 10 years since I’ve been abroad to watch us but I’m sure it’s around those prices , it depends on the distance of flight etc to 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Unfortunately it can be pricey mate , £250/£280 day trip , over night can be over £300 , I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong , I wasn’t at progress so good 10 years since I’ve been abroad to watch us but I’m sure it’s around those prices , it depends on the distance of flight etc to 

Tbh mate that’s a lot less than I actually expected for some reason :lol: 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Tbh mate that’s a lot less than I actually expected for some reason :lol: 

Haha class, a good few games mates couldn’t make or fancied I’ve went myself , unbelievable the people you meet on their own to and you’s all just go for a beer and kick about together , it’s class mate ????Never a dull moment ??

So do you need to go with the club's flights and accommodation or could you just make your own way and still pick up your ticket? Reason I'm asking is my brother might no make this trip but is in the travel club but a mate would go using his ticket but obviously he couldn't use my brothers passport for the flight provided by the club as I take it thats why they ask for your passport number when you join

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Day trip was a horrendous price to Luxembourg

We did our own thing and flew out on the day of game and came back first thing next day and our flights were £300+ I am sure, then there was hotel, taxis, kitty. Spent a mint for a day trip :lol:  Was my first proper trip abroad too with the RSC excluding Leipzig and the Sacramento game I managed to take in.

24 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

So do you need to go with the club's flights and accommodation or could you just make your own way and still pick up your ticket? Reason I'm asking is my brother might no make this trip but is in the travel club but a mate would go using his ticket but obviously he couldn't use my brothers passport for the flight provided by the club as I take it thats why they ask for your passport number when you join

You can go your own way and apply for an ‘independent’ ticket instead but you still need to meet up in the city before the game and show your ID card etc to collect the tickets. Doubt you’d be able to get one using someone else’s card (the travel club cards have your photo printed on them) - some on here might have been able to do it somehow though...