*** RM Erskine Fund - VERY VERY Last Chance to Save The World (this season anyway)!

govanblue

On 13/06/2018 at 18:02, Darth Bear said:

So I got the course map today and it looks like fun :tu:

I even started training this week and have walked to work and back all week :lol:

Will travel up on Friday and have a practise for the after run drinks :guiness:

scotlandmap18.jpg

Are you related to that other nutter who ran from Kirkie to all the home games last season.

:lol:

Btw does anyone know if he met his target?

Well done @Darth Bear - and Many Thanks to All the Good Bears who supported you.  :rangers:

For anyone who's missed it, this is your last chance to make a difference this season.

We're just a few quid short of our ambitious target of £600, to be matched by DHL, giving us £1200 for Erskine.  :rangers:

So if you haven't donated to either this specific fundraiser, or to the End Of Season Fundraiser a few weeks ago, then what are you waiting for?

Chuck in a couple of quid, and you'll keep me quiet till next season!

6 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

How are you feeling now?  

Sore :lol:

It was brutal, I know that I was happy with the rain but the hailstorm was taking the piss  still managed to help a hundred people over several obstacles and a couple of hip flasks were consumed so managed them goals.

As for time we took just over 6 hours which we believe to be a British record but unfortunately I believe we lose out on the world record to a runner known only as Darth Vader. Considering he only has one leg and needs a mask to breathe we'll give him that. Crazy fucker has done over 100 tough mudders.

Proud of you all for all the donations which we know goes to a worthwhile cause :tu: