*** RM Erskine Fund - VERY VERY Last Chance to Save The World (this season anyway)!

govanblue

So we're not quite ready to launch the season 2018/19 Fund yet.  Simply because I haven't got round to closing off the 17/18 accounts, writing an end of season report, and then starting a new thread.  So until then, here are a few short updates: 

New Season Membership - As usual, many of our most staunch supporters have already made their pledge for the coming season.   @Zetland is looking after that, so if you want to declare your intentions early, just send her a PM.

Erskine & Combat Stress Season Tickets - 14 Season Tickets renewed (8 by RM Erskine Fund, 4 by Club1872 and 2 by Rangers FC) - These were renewed recently, using the existing Funds.  This means that we now need to raise and bank another £2500 before the next renewal.  That is the main purpose of the upcoming new season membership fundraiser.

Rangers Lotto - No wins to report from last season, but I did receive our commission cheque today - £56.72   Which reminds me - anyone who currently plays Rangers Lotto - if you don't currently do it through an agent, why not let the Fund be your Agent.  It won't affect you in any way, except that your currently unclaimed commission would come to us, to be reinvested in Rangers Lotto, and if you win anything, then the fund would also win an Agent's Prize alongside it.  If you're interested, just PM me. 

Tickets for the Bury game - 14 Smartcards activated for Erskine and Combat Stress.  total cost £112.  I'm sure this will be a good option for Friday night entertainment for Hollybush House, and it is particularly useful for Erskine, as it gives them a chance to get some of their frailer residents along who can't deal with the typical cold football weather.

Tickets for the Wigan game - The 14 smartcards will also be activated for the upcoming Wigan friendly, because we've now ticked the option for all Home Friendlies too.  Makes things easier all round.   But it does mean that we need to make sure we always have enough Funds in the account to pay for a successful quadruple run.  :rangers:

RangersMuddia Double Dosh Dash - Many thanks to everyone who donated towards @Darth Bear's Sponsored Tough Mudda Run.  All told we raised a total of £655.72 to be donated to Erskine.  I'll get the cheque sent off to them soon.  I believe that DHL will also make a contribution, based on our contribution.  I'll let you know how that goes.     I'll also update you on what Erskine decide to do with the donation. :tu:

12 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So we're not quite ready to launch the season 2018/19 Fund yet.  Simply because I haven't got round to closing off the 17/18 accounts, writing an end of season report, and then starting a new thread.  So until then, here are a few short updates: 

New Season Membership - As usual, many of our most staunch supporters have already made their pledge for the coming season.   @Zetland is looking after that, so if you want to declare your intentions early, just send her a PM.

Erskine & Combat Stress Season Tickets - 14 Season Tickets renewed (8 by RM Erskine Fund, 4 by Club1872 and 2 by Rangers FC) - These were renewed recently, using the existing Funds.  This means that we now need to raise and bank another £2500 before the next renewal.  That is the main purpose of the upcoming new season membership fundraiser.

Rangers Lotto - No wins to report from last season, but I did receive our commission cheque today - £56.72   Which reminds me - anyone who currently plays Rangers Lotto - if you don't currently do it through an agent, why not let the Fund be your Agent.  It won't affect you in any way, except that your currently unclaimed commission would come to us, to be reinvested in Rangers Lotto, and if you win anything, then the fund would also win an Agent's Prize alongside it.  If you're interested, just PM me. 

Tickets for the Bury game - 14 Smartcards activated for Erskine and Combat Stress.  total cost £112.  I'm sure this will be a good option for Friday night entertainment for Hollybush House, and it is particularly useful for Erskine, as it gives them a chance to get some of their frailer residents along who can't deal with the typical cold football weather.

Tickets for the Wigan game - The 14 smartcards will also be activated for the upcoming Wigan friendly, because we've now ticked the option for all Home Friendlies too.  Makes things easier all round.   But it does mean that we need to make sure we always have enough Funds in the account to pay for a successful quadruple run.  :rangers:

RangersMuddia Double Dosh Dash - Many thanks to everyone who donated towards @Darth Bear's Sponsored Tough Mudda Run.  All told we raised a total of £655.72 to be donated to Erskine.  I'll get the cheque sent off to them soon.  I believe that DHL will also make a contribution, based on our contribution.  I'll let you know how that goes.     I'll also update you on what Erskine decide to do with the donation. :tu:

Great post.  Thanks GB ? x

On 29/06/2018 at 03:25, govanblue said:

@oxger any chance chance of cutting the.GB updat from last night and posting it