TheGovanIniesta

Carlos Peña - Club Necaxa

He's only went to Peru for the sneesh.

Are we sure Club Necaxa is a football club and not some dive bar he was found in last night.

Has he genuinely signed for them :lol:?

17 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Not on!

Seeing reports now confirming he's joined on a loan deal.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The fuck's going on with his thumb?!? Length and shape look very abnormal, looks like a bent Wotsit

20180109_1609-696x464.thumb.jpg.995cc239071a1e51ee9e1ef92b4f8291.jpg

It’s been up his arse for a couple of years. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Seeing reports now confirming he's joined on a loan deal.

Seems pointless unless the loan keeps him away longer then he would have been at Cruz Azul or same period of loan and this mob paying more of his salary 

call me a cynic but our business record, we’ve probably let him go here whilst paying more of his wage at our end all because Cruz Azul don’t want him or something 

I’d love to known the terms of this deal 

On loan until January.

6 hours ago, TMB said:

The tweet says "defend these colours".

There's then a bunch of replies to it.  Some of them are as follows:

"Life gives another chance to the Gullit, and very foolish if it is again missed and better to retire."

"Gullit cartridge burnt, I don't think you take this opportunity"

I doubt it very much that Gullit Peña ran out of pace years ago."

"He'll have a bad time when he finds out that Aguas-calientes (a location in Peru) isn't a drink."

"This is going to get out of control!!!!"

"Welcome @G27Gullit to get up you have to fall and you already fell.  You're going to give in the Necaxa and many who now reject your arrival will shout your goals welcome Force Rays"

"See you in the Aztec"

"What is this fucking shit?"

"The only thing that was missing.... bad a drunk without commitment"

It goes on and on...

They read like fucking fortune cookies.

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Seems pointless unless the loan keeps him away longer then he would have been at Cruz Azul or same period of loan and this mob paying more of his salary 

call me a cynic but our business record, we’ve probably let him go here whilst paying more of his wage at our end all because Cruz Azul don’t want him or something 

I’d love to known the terms of this deal 

I obviously don’t know the exact terms of Pena’s loan deal with Cruz Azul, but my understanding is that there would have been a clause in the contract stating a specified amount that we’re owed if the contract is cancelled; normally based off of months remaining on the deal.

Just now, Creampuff said:

I obviously don’t know the exact terms of Pena’s loan deal with Cruz Azul, but my understanding is that there would have been a clause in the contract stating a specified amount that we’re owed if the contract is cancelled; normally based off of months remaining on the deal.

That would be ok then if we get a lump sum for cancellation and then get some other team to collect him again on same loan terms 

I thought he was meant to be in rehab for at least a month?

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That would be ok then if we get a lump sum for cancellation and then get some other team to collect him again on same loan terms 

Not saying that’s 100% the case, but I’d be surprised if that wasn’t how it worked.

24 minutes ago, RowX said:

On loan until January.

So let me get this straight. He on loan to Cruz Azul til January and they've lent him to Club Necaxa until January? So effectively the loan club has lent him to another club? This is all too confusing for me :huh:

hopefully we gave them an option to buy in January.

51 minutes ago, jintybear said:

So let me get this straight. He on loan to Cruz Azul til January and they've lent him to Club Necaxa until January? So effectively the loan club has lent him to another club? This is all too confusing for me :huh:

Like when Willie says he’ll build your extension for you. But he’s too busy so he subs it to Davie. Davie says aye but then books to go to Alicante so he subs it to Jimmy. But Jimmy’s case is due up the week before and, with his record, he’s a cert for the pokey. So he subs it to Tam whose just back from Cancun where he met a guy from a wee place called Aguascalientes whose team is called Club Necaxa.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Nobody will be buying him, he's fucking awful 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

An option just to leave him there would do at this point.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The fuck's going on with his thumb?!? Length and shape look very abnormal, looks like a bent Wotsit

20180109_1609-696x464.thumb.jpg.995cc239071a1e51ee9e1ef92b4f8291.jpg

Its the drink..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Not saying that’s 100% the case, but I’d be surprised if that wasn’t how it worked.

It would make sense - why should we terminate early .... here’s hoping anyway as our business dealings are generally really poor 

If we got Necaxa to loan him that's welcome news.

Their stadium naming rights are sponsored by a brewery, and the team is sponsored by Corona.  So a good sponsorship tie up for them :P

Well as i said before, mexican boards\directors are a bunch of crooks, corrupt bastards much like our politicians they are the same breed, overhere there is a thing called draft that happens between tournaments, in this draft that last only 3 days, all the directors gather and make all sort of dealings, players are just cards to them, and is usual to see strange dealings like this one. Peña is a loan deal pending medicals (thats what the media reports).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OhW said:

I thought he was meant to be in rehab for at least a month?

He stayed as long as he could.