Have you bought a brick at Ibrox?

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Yes, bought one for my daughter when she was born a couple of years ago, it's on the Colin Stein wall. 

Unfortunately the cert is signed by Mark Warburton, i'd much rather it was Gerrard

Though it's still framed and hanging on my living room wall. 

As I said, certain perks.  :pipe:

I have 2 bricks through GB.  Well... One is part of a group and the other was for me.  I am about to order another 2 under my late grandad and my oldest daughter.  I bought my youngest a brick separately a year ago for her birthday,  she wanted Forever Blue on it:) 

My oldest is still deciding her wording.  

10 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

My favourite is the Ethel Cardew one, Copland Rd ,   it simply says  Ethel Cardew FF Legend, Fact!   from way back in the days when I was on FF and he was indeed a  crazy fucker who could turn a  phrase, but anyway,  some moving tributes  there, got a story?  

I bought one on the managers panel - around 2003 - then my wee brothers father in law bought him one - and it ended up about 3 bricks away from mine.

Pure coincidence.

WATP

8 hours ago, govanblue said:

A few????????

Actually closer to A FEW HUNDRED.  :p:

It is with no small amount of pride that I can confirm that the RangersMedia Erskine Fund is in fact the biggest single purchaser of Ibrox Bricks - ever!

Which brings with it certain perks...

RM_Wall_Layout_15July.thumb.jpg.5167b4fbc6fa81192348c75606308b28.jpg

RM_Layout_3.thumb.jpg.ae588b1c2591d1317e27f1689bf48abe.jpg

Fantastic to know that GB. :thumbup:

11 hours ago, gmcf said:

Got me , the wife and the three kids one each on the John Greig panel when they came out . The youngest one hadn't even been born , so we gambled with a boys name . Fortunately , we now don't have a girl with a funny name :lol: 

You could’ve called him Brick :lol:

Was thinking about starting my own RM wall in the back garden. £30 quid will see your RM username immortalised in stone for all eternity (or until the wall falls down). PM me for paypal details.

38 minutes ago, FSM said:

Was thinking about starting my own RM wall in the back garden. £30 quid will see your RM username immortalised in stone for all eternity (or until the wall falls down). PM me for paypal details.

You should have a honorary brick for the continued top contributor on the site 

with some royalties on each brick sold thereafter 

kinda like the UVF cds the flute bands sell a wee kick back to the boys across the sea 

11 hours ago, gmcf said:

Got me , the wife and the three kids one each on the John Greig panel when they came out . The youngest one hadn't even been born , so we gambled with a boys name . Fortunately , we now don't have a girl with a funny name :lol: 

Fair play naming your kid after a brick at Ibrox, uber staunch.

My brother bought my Dad one at Christmas and I've got the same name, I'll take that.

ive got a fairly staunch name and it's actually on a few of the walls.

Although my father is officially one of the people with a no. And certificate ...I Wonder who got no. 1690? Or 1872?