RangersRadio

oxger

Those whom this comment was directed at are fully aware of that of which I speak. 

It is a shame Oldskoolblue does not have the necessary to ask himself rather than have a snidey wee thumbsup behind a woman's skirts Extremely disappointed in you Oldskool.

I also do not feel the need to "explain myself" to anyone ,  I shall refrain from giving my usual response to a demand phrased in such a way.

10 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Those whom this comment was directed at are fully aware of that of which I speak. 

It is a shame Oldskoolblue does not have the necessary to ask himself rather than have a snidey wee thumbsup behind a woman's skirts Extremely disappointed in you Oldskool.

I also do not feel the need to "explain myself" to anyone ,  I shall refrain from giving my usual response to a demand phrased in such a way.

Yae should then ya beaver

20 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Hope they can keep up the same balanced view Trublu brought to proceedings and not push the same old agenda . 

Ive been listen and participating in the show for a good few months now. I haven't seen hide nor hair of any "agenda". What agenda do you see?

Cushy , you started on Ed with similar line just the other week and both he and I have been involved with this forum and it's previous incarnation for significantly longer than that.

I can be critical if I like and have done on numerous occasions to those that I addressed those comments to so stop utilising the Kingaling playbook 

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Cushy , you started on Ed with similar line just the other week and both he and I have been involved with this forum and it's previous incarnation for significantly longer than that.

I can be critical if I like and have done on numerous occasions to those that I addressed those comments to so stop utilising the Kingaling playbook 

We are all kingalings

11 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

I asked him to stop posting allegations and innuendo on this topic that he wasn't prepared to go further with. Of course you can be critical - but saying "I hope they don't stick to the same agenda" without actually telling us what you think that agenda is, is utterly pointless.

2 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Yes well I saw right through soundbite Charlie  and the reason I joined RM was I was aware of some of whyte's previous business dealings and was concerned about him appropriating the club so I wouldn't be too ecstatic 

Thank fuck we've got.you