RangersRadio

oxger

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Did we hear you call in to the last show or is there another Cushy out there?! :p:

No that was me. I phone in now and again.

I have seen a bloke in the lobby bit with a username of cushy1234 or something and I thought I was being ripped off, frankly.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, oxger said:

Pre match show 3pm today and as usaul post match show  aprrox 15 mins after final whistle 

Cheers Ox and will try and listen in again at some point. Dreading that plastic lottery pitch today again. They should be banned.

I hope you got your dosh on your namesake on Friday btw. Sir Ox (surely it's only a matter of time for you) won at Lingfield at 10/1. Here's hoping you were on it.

10 hours ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Cheers Ox and will try and listen in again at some point. Dreading that plastic lottery pitch today again. They should be banned.

I hope you got your dosh on your namesake on Friday btw. Sir Ox (surely it's only a matter of time for you) won at Lingfield at 10/1. Here's hoping you were on it.

Hope you're celebrating now.  Seems our lads are getting well versed on the crappy pitches now :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Hope you're celebrating now.  Seems our lads are getting well versed on the crappy pitches now :thumbsup:

I certainly was STG. I didn't expect a performance like that on that kid on pitch, but delighted with it, more so the three points :thumbsup: Even Morelos managed a smile 😄

Having said that, I'll still say it until I'm blue in the face (to go with my nose), these farcical, barely playable at times surfaces should be banned from the Premiership. It's laughable that we have three of them in the league, that's 25% of the teams within it. Mental!

On 28/01/2019 at 14:17, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

I certainly was STG. I didn't expect a performance like that on that kid on pitch, but delighted with it, more so the three points :thumbsup: Even Morelos managed a smile 😄

Having said that, I'll still say it until I'm blue in the face (to go with my nose), these farcical, barely playable at times surfaces should be banned from the Premiership. It's laughable that we have three of them in the league, that's 25% of the teams within it. Mental!

Agree about the pitches.  Definitely shouldn't be allowed for the injury issues alone.  

23 hours ago, cushynumber said:

theres somebody stalking me i think.

You wish.... :p:

I'm enjoying the diverse conversation that is being brought to the shows lately,  I have to say.  Not everyone agrees which adds flavour and brings different opinions that plenty will either agree or disagree with.  

I particularly like when different opinions have been respected.  

55 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Agree about the pitches.  Definitely shouldn't be allowed for the injury issues alone.  

You wish.... :p:

I'm enjoying the diverse conversation that is being brought to the shows lately,  I have to say.  Not everyone agrees which adds flavour and brings different opinions that plenty will either agree or disagree with.  

I particularly like when different opinions have been respected.  

I seen a comment on Facebook saying "cushy just talks a lot of shite" 😂