Jump to content
oxger

RangersRadio

Recommended Posts

Last call today for entries into butterbeans Rangers radio predictor ,with fox putting up mystery prize

Lets go

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations from all at Rangers radio to plymouth true blues  celebrating their 30 th anniversary 

This weekend , the first night was execllent 

Fox. Ox osb 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday night summer 40oz special 

Talking about all the latest Rangers news 9 pm till 11

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, oxger said:

Friday night summer 40oz special 

Talking about all the latest Rangers news 9 pm till 11

I'll get to listen to first half hour before starting work 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/06/2018 at 08:00, oxger said:

Congratulations from all at Rangers radio to plymouth true blues  celebrating their 30 th anniversary 

This weekend , the first night was execllent 

Fox. Ox osb 

No drinking involved I hope 

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I canny remember 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9pm lets go

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'll get to listen to first half hour before starting work 👍

Wee special mention eh😃

16 hours ago, oxger said:

9pm lets go

Listening to last night's show now. Decent listen once again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2018 at 03:26, Sweettartangirl said:

Just downloading it now for my bedtime story in the morning... 

Can't wait 😄👌

Do you download it to a phone as I still can’t work out how to do it 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Wee special mention eh😃

Listening to last night's show now. Decent listen once again

Who me?  😇 

Brilliant show 👌 Far far better than previous to be honest.  This is exactly how I had hoped the show to go.  Dream come true:)  

 

Well done @oxger and all at Rangers Radio.  Finally a show to be proud of x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Do you download it to a phone as I still can’t work out how to do it 🤔

Yes I download to my phone and play it on Google Play Music media,  but can also play on the installed player on your phone:)  

You can also listen to the stream on Facebook or Instagram (edit*not Instagram, I meant YouTube haha) pages as well,  not sure about Twitter. Haven't checked.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Yes I download to my phone and play it on Google Play Music media,  but can also play on the installed player on your phone:)  

You can also listen to the stream on Facebook or Instagram (edit*not Instagram, I meant YouTube haha) pages as well,  not sure about Twitter. Haven't checked.  

I can play the showreel but don’t know how to download it, is that on Android ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bad Robot said:

I can play the showreel but don’t know how to download it 

Ah right,  there should be a download feature?  

Could depend on the type of phone perhaps?  I have a Galaxy Note 8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That link... I just click on the shows I want to download,  then have the option to download pop up x

Thanks I don’t get that option 🙁 x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2018 at 00:10, oxger said:

@Bad Robot If Oxger uploads the mp3 link,  that might work instead?  Have you tried this one(it's an old link from the 8th June show),  but this also works for me:)  x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

@Bad Robot If Oxger uploads the mp3 link,  that might work instead?  Have you tried this one(it's an old link from the 8th June show),  but this also works for me:)  x

The mp3 opens but I can’t download although I think I did do it once with an app but can’t remember how I done it lol x

Ive also downloaded mp3 on laptop and used some file transfer software but it took too long and there’s got to be a better way lol x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The mp3 opens but I can’t download although I think I did do it once with an app but can’t remember how I done it lol x

Ive also downloaded mp3 on laptop and used some file transfer software but it took too long and there’s got to be a better way lol x

I'll ask my iphone friends to see what they recommend 😀

Off to work(being a good Presbyterian;) )xx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×