RangersRadio

oxger

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Whatever pish you are blethering on about, spit it out ffs or you’re just another George Peat

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Whatever pish you are blethering on about, spit it out ffs or you’re just another George Peat

Wow, I have mentioned it in here before plus on twitter

it seems freebies makes certain people stab true Rangers Supporters in the back 

a wee starter titbit for you 

12 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Yer book and that aye...

Loads of people seem to respect you, so I'll leave you to it.

Kind of yiu tae say that But guys simply agree with the facts I have been spouting since 2011 

Thing about facts is they never change they are superb for highlighting the lying scum that run or Club nowadays and how people ignore facts for freebies or jobs 

Just now, southcoastbear said:

Me , take the piss, aye well I guess some things never change, hope your keeping well bud 

Just now, southcoastbear said:

Me , take the piss, aye well I guess some things never change, hope your keeping well bud 

Lol I meant when the King cult came in numbers they never got it was water of ra ducks back 

25 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Wow, I have mentioned it in here before plus on twitter

it seems freebies makes certain people stab true Rangers Supporters in the back 

a wee starter titbit for you 

Ed, Im not having this. Your earlier post was complained about and I removed it. You are persisting with this innuendo against a group of lads - who as far as I can see - give up a lot of their free time to provide good content for a rangers audience.  Your "allegations" have been completely refuted and I'm going to ask you to stop making them on here.