RangersRadio

oxger

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Ed, Im not having this. Your earlier post was complained about and I removed it. You are persisting with this innuendo against a group of lads - who as far as I can see - give up a lot of their free time to provide good content for a Rangers audience.  Your "allegations" have been completely refuted and I'm going to ask you to stop making them on here.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Ed, Im not having this. Your earlier post was complained about and I removed it. You are persisting with this innuendo against a group of lads - who as far as I can see - give up a lot of their free time to provide good content for a Rangers audience.  Your "allegations" have been completely refuted and I'm going to ask you to stop making them on here.

Excuse me, I have sat in on Skype offair with these guys Tgey got rid of Ian and removed just about everyone who spoke out against King and Murray and sorry but they have had loads of freebies since they changed 

tell me who refused them? I mean I have the right to know 

1 minute ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Excuse me, I have sat in on Skype offair with these guys Tgey got rid of Ian and removed just about everyone who spoke out against King and Murray and sorry but they have had loads of freebies since they changed 

i cant make head nor tail of that - and i am under no obligation to tell any poster who has issued a report

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i cant make head nor tail of that - and i am under no obligation to tell any poster who has issued a report

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Yet you seem fit tae make a decision based on a complaint Iwonder what the specific complaint was? 

We would be better discussing this on PM 

5 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Yet you seem fit tae make a decision based on a complaint Iwonder what the specific complaint was? 

We would be better discussing this on PM 

Ed,

I have already said all I want to say on the subject. You will either take what I have said on board or you won't.

2 hours ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Ian was a good laugh on the old Rangers chat

1 minute ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Have done and they cut you off.

how long have you been involved on this rrRR

I’m not involved in it but listened when it was Ian or I think is tag was Cerberus or something but I heard he stopped as he wasn’t too great health wise. I also liked Limmy as I thought his off the wall humour was superb and then there was the mad Texan Tommy, in and out the prison all the time. The current guys also do a superb job as do the guys working the technicals. Thousands of Bears appreciate the show.

I remember you being a good poster years ago but for starters you seem to have the Tommy Gun out with RR, King and now Hummel.

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m not involved in it but listened when it was Ian or I think is tag was Cerberus or something but I heard he stopped as he wasn’t too great health wise. I also liked Limmy as I thought his off the wall humour was superb and then there was the mad Texan Tommy, in and out the prison all the time. The current guys also do a superb job as do the guys working the technicals. Thousands of Bears appreciate the show.

I remember you being a good poster years ago but for starters you seem to have the Tommy Gun out with RR, King and now Hummel.

I have been against King from late 2011 as he is scum and his behaviour over the last years have shown that he is 

RR well I have no time for the guys the way they treated long term posters and ££ contributions when they were approached tae go down a different route 

will leave it at that as they know I and others are right 

pre Hummel don't give a toss about them , leave you with this ? Who are tae blame for mess re tge replica kits? 

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, oldskoolblue said:

Sorry about there not being any matchday shows yesterday, not often the entire tech team get to a game at once though, show tonight at 9pm to have a chat about yesterday's game, new & old callers welcome to join in & have a chat

wondered what happened last night  :lol:

6 hours ago, oldskoolblue said:

Sorry about there not being any matchday shows yesterday, not often the entire tech team get to a game at once though, show tonight at 9pm to have a chat about yesterday's game, new & old callers welcome to join in & have a chat

Absolutely disgusted.  How dare you all go out and enjoy yourselves at a long time coming to them,  football match.  Simply not on at all!

Raging! :lol: